Bajaj Finserv group in its quest for nation building has undertaken various philanthropic activities and social work through its corporate and non-corporate entities besides providing financial support to such causes. The wide spectrum of community development endeavours undertaken by Bajaj Finserv and its subsidiaries — embracing everything from health and education to women’s empowerment and more — has touched and changed, many lives. The adjoining sections detail the application process to access Bajaj Grants under CSR.
The eligibility criterion for applicant organisation are as follows:
•   Is a registered NON-Profit organization in India (Society/ Trust/ Sec.8 or old Sec.25)
•   Has Income Tax registration under 12A and 80G.
•   Complies with any additional requirements for implementing organisations in the CSR Rules (under Section 135 of Companies Act 2013).
•   Has a track record of at least 3 years in working in the thematic area AND/OR in the proposed geography. Organisations having both will be preferred.
In case of multiple partners, the lead applicant must meet the eligibility requirements listed above. The concept note must provide clarity regarding specific roles of the partners.
The preferred sectors (and sub-sectors) for support are:
•   Health (preventive and curative health; drinking water; sanitation; malnutrition)
•   Children (setting up homes, hostels and shelters; special education for differently abled; healthcare targeted at children)
•   Education (school and technical education; out of school education; livelihood enhancement)
Preference will be given to organisations and projects located in the following geographies:
1. Please apply online via this link: https://open.goodera.com/bajaj-csr-grant-apply
2. Complete the Organisation Details and Proposal Details.
3. You can complete the form in English, Hindi or Marathi.
4. Please ensure that all mandatory fields are completed and attachments are uploaded.
5. Applicants should receive a response from Bajaj Finserv CSR team within 30 days.
6. In case you have not received a response from us after 30 days, or are facing difficulty in completing the online application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Acknowledgement of application, shortlisting or review does not indicate confirmation of grant support. The final decision regarding grant application will be known only at end of final review by the Board CSR Committee.