Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card customer care
Bajaj Finserv is committed to providing customers with a hassle-free payment experience. Contact the RBL Bank credit card customer care to activate your credit card, block it in case of misplacement, or register a complaint.
If you have any questions regarding your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, you can call the RBL credit card customer care number 022-71190900. You can also contact the toll-free number at 1800-121-9050.
If you are thinking of apply for a credit card but want to get some other information also at the same time, then you can easily connect through credit card customer service.
- 1 If you have any queries regarding your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, you can contact the RBL credit card customer care representatives via 022-71190900
- 2 You can dial the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard toll-free customer care number at 1800-121-9050
- 3 You can also email us with your questions or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 If you are an existing Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card holder, you can send your questions to email@example.com
- 5 You can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org to have your credit card related queries resolved
Mail us your query along with the relevant details such as your full name, bank account details and contact information via post
RBL Bank Ltd.
One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 2B, 6th Floor,
841, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai 400013. India.
Phone no. - 91 22 4302 0600.
Fax no. - 91 22 4302 0520.
Frequently asked questions
You can update your mobile number and email ID for your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard in the following ways:
Log in to our website
- Use your username and password to log in to your credit card account with Bajaj Finserv
- Go to ‘Customise settings’ and opt for ‘Personal details’
- Validate with an OTP sent to your mobile number
- Provide the new email ID and mobile number to update
Change from your Experia mobile app
Similarly, you can update your email ID and contact number through our Experia customer portal.
Call our Bajaj Finserv Customer Care
Or, get in touch with our customer care representative to update your contact details.
You can get your username and password for Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card through our credit card customer portal. Follow these steps:
- Open the login page on the Bajaj Finserv website
- From the available options, select ‘Register’
- Provide your card number along with the CVV and expiry date
- Submit the details to receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter OTP to validate and choose a security question
- Enter your password
Once the password is created, you can use your customer ID, mobile number or email ID as the username and password to log in again.
You can easily generate a PIN for your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard by following the steps given below.
- Open the Bajaj Finserv website
- Click on the ‘credit card’ tab
- Choose the ‘Set your PIN’ option
- Enter the details related to your SuperCard and generate OTP
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number to validate
Select your choice of credit card PIN and save it to complete the process.
You can check your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card statement through the following ways.
- Check your credit card statement through your credit card account online
You can log in to your SuperCard account via the Bajaj Finserv website to access or download your credit card statement.
If you are a first-time user, use your 16-digit card number to register and verify your identity. Proceed to open the statement and download it. Once downloaded, check the details related to your credit card like outstanding amount, available credit limit, transactions made, and more in your card statement.
- Check your credit card statement through email
Find your credit card statement duly sent to your registered email ID. Download the attached statement to check the details related to your credit card account.
- Check your credit card statement offline
Check your credit card statement offline by opting to receive a hard copy at your registered postal address.
You can pay your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard bill using the following methods:
- Credit Card Payment through your RBL MyCard App
Make your bill payment instantly through any bank account using the RBL MyCard App. If not registered, go for a simple download from Google Play or App Store and register.
- Credit Card Payment through Bill Desk
Pay your credit card bills with Quick Bill – a simplified bill desk that allows you to make instant payments from any bank account.
Other modes of online payment for your SuperCard bill include:
- Credit Card Payment through NACH facility
- Click on the ‘credit card’ tab
- Credit Card Payment through NEFT
- Credit Card Payment through Net Banking