Online Prepaid Mobile Recharge
You need to perform mobile recharge and maintain a minimum balance to keep your prepaid SIM card in service for incoming and outgoing calls. You can now recharge your phone online from anywhere and deal in cashless transactions. Bajaj Finserv offers the BBPS platform that makes online mobile recharge simple and seamless. While recharging online on the BBPS platform, you can browse the recharge plans of your telecom operator and select one that fits your requirements. Once you choose a prepaid recharge plan, you can pay for it using a payment method of your choice.
The BBPS facility offered by Bajaj Finserv is an integrated online payment platform conceptualised by the Reserve Bank of India. It makes digital payments safe and secure and protects your privacy online. At Bajaj Finserv, you can use this platform for online transactions at no extra cost. Furthermore, you may score discounts and cashback offers on online mobile recharge through the BBPS platform.
Prepaid Mobile Recharge Plans By Operators
Jio Recharge Plans & Offers
Airtel Recharge Plans & Offers
Vi Recharge Plans & Offers
BSNL Recharge Plans & Offers
Features and Benefits
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at anytime
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
You may safely and rapidly recharge any mobile number using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, regardless of your state, telecom operator, or circle. You may also get the best 2G/ 3G/ 4G data plans, add-on plans, top-up recharges, and long-warranty recharges at the best prices.
How to Make a Prepaid Mobile Recharge Online?
You can recharge your mobile number online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 6 Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- 7 Under the 'Bills and Recharges' section, select 'Mobile Prepaid’
- 8 Enter your 10-digit mobile number
- 9 Verify your operator and circle
- 10 Enter a recharge amount or select a plan and tap on 'Proceed'
- 11 Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Fees and charges
The Bajaj Finserv's Bharat Bill Payment System does not charge any fee for transactions on the BBPS platform.
Online Prepaid Recharge Frequently Asked Questions
When you recharge your prepaid SIM card, you pay for the services upfront. These recharge plans are affordable and do not surprise you with hefty bills, unlike postpaid plans.
Follow these steps to recharge your mobile online.
- Go to Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS login page
- Enter your name as shown on your PAN Card
- Enter your mobile number
- Click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Key in the OTP and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- Under the ‘Recharges’ section, click on ‘Mobile Prepaid’
- Enter the mobile number you wish to recharge and click on ‘Proceed’
- The system will determine your telecom operator and circle
- Enter the recharge amount and click on ‘Proceed’
- Pay for your recharge plan using a debit card, credit card, net banking or UPI ID
Once the payment is completed, you will receive a confirmation message and a BBPS recharge receipt in email/ SMS/ print form along with the transaction ID. A confirmation/ success message will also be visible once the transaction is completed. You could also check the details in your transaction history for future reference.
Once the recharge is successful, the transaction cannot be reversed since the top-up/ balance/ recharge benefits have already been delivered.
If you would still like to cancel, you can reach out to your service provider's customer support directly and provide the transaction details.
You can recharge your prepaid mobile number with a data add-on plan via Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform.
You can recharge your phone online through Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform.
No additional fee is levied for online mobile recharge. Bajaj Finserv does not charge any fee for transactions on the BBPS platform.
To recharge your mobile with a prepaid plan via a debit card on the BBPS platform, follow these steps:
- Click on 'Pay Now' to open the BBPS payments page
- Enter your full name as per your PAN Card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- Under the Recharges' section, click on 'Mobile Prepaid'
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and click on 'Proceed'
- Choose your 'Operator' and 'Circle' from the drop-down menu
- Enter a recharge amount or select a plan and click on 'Proceed'
- Choose your payment mode as 'Debit Card' and complete the payment
Using the BBPS platform, the prepaid plan will be recharged on your mobile number within seconds.
Check if you have entered the details incorrectly. Payment failure could also be due to an issue at the service provider's end. We suggest you retry after some time.
You can choose the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform for mobile recharge as it is secure, smooth, quick and easy. You can also recharge for various service providers such as Jio, Airtel, BSNL, among other operators.
Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform is ideal for phone recharge as there are no transaction fees or hidden charges. Moreover, the payment is quick and you can choose your preferred payment mode.
Yes, Bajaj Finserv also provides other recharge services such as- D2H recharge, FASTag recharge, Dish TV recharge, and gas booking.
Yes, Bajaj Finserv also provides other bill payment services such as - electricity bill payment, postpaid bill payment, broadband bill payment, credit card bill payment, loan repayment, and piped gas bill payment.