Online Loan Repayment
You can now effortlessly repay your loans utilising the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform's 'Recharge and Bill Payments' service. The Reserve Bank of India conceptualised and operates the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS), which is a one-stop bill payment eco-system.
You may easily return your loan EMIs for all major banks in the country utilising our BBPS platform's simple and quick repayment method.
Here is the list of financial institutions supported on Bajaj Finserv BBPS for online loan repayment
Features and benefits
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at anytime
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
Successful repayment of loan gives a boost to your credit score
How to make loan repayment online step-by-step?
Follow these procedures to repay your loan via the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 To 'Generate OTP,' enter your 10-digit mobile phone number
- 6 Enter the OTP and click the 'Proceed' button
- 7 Click on 'Loan Repayment' in the 'Financial Services and Taxes' section
- 8 From the drop-down menu, choose your loan provider
- 9 'Proceed' after entering your loan account number
- 10 Choose your preferred payment method and finish the transaction
Fees and charges
The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) at Bajaj Finserv does not impose any transaction fees.
Online Loan Repayment FAQs
Loan repayment is the process of paying back the sum borrowed from a lender or financial institution. This amount can be paid in easy monthly instalments along with an added interest as charged by your loan provider.
You can securely repay your loan amount online using the 'Recharge and Bill Payments' service by Bajaj Finserv.
You can choose the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform for your loan repayment as it keeps your bank details and payment information secure. Moreover, Bajaj Finserv does not charge any fee for BBPS transactions.
You can use serval payment methods such as credit card, debit card, UPI and net banking for loan repayment via BBPS.
You can repay your gold loan online using the BBPS platform by following these steps:
- Click on 'Pay Now' to open the BBPS payments page
- Enter your full name as per your PAN Card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- Under the 'Financial Services and Taxes' section, click on 'Loan Repayment'
- Choose your loan provider from the drop-down menu
- Enter your gold loan account number and click on 'Proceed'
- Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
At the moment, we have over 100 financial institutions available on the platform for loan repayment.
Once the payment is completed, you will get a message for successful payment. You will also receive the BBPS bill receipt in email/ SMS/ print form and the transaction ID. A confirmation/ transaction success message will also appear on your screen once the transaction is complete. Check your transaction history for future reference.
You can use the 'Recharge and Bill Payments' service at Bajaj Finserv to pay for your electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, telecom bill, DTH bill, along with loan repayment, insurance EMI, municipal tax, subscription fee, FASTag recharge, prepaid recharge, cable recharge, fibernet recharge, and more.