Instant HDFC FASTag Recharge at Bajaj Finserv
FASTags have revolutionized the Indian road travel experience as vehicles no longer need to queue up at toll booths to pay taxes. With FASTag stickers provided by different banks fixed on the four-wheeler’s windscreen, money gets automatically deducted from a linked prepaid account. If you own an HDFC FASTag to make cashless transactions, you can recharge it through Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform. HDFC FASTag recharge through the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) is instant and smooth, with no extra charges. You can recharge FASTag account online from anywhere and ensure that you save both time and fuel while travelling.
Popular FASTag Recharges Banks
Features and Benefits of BBPS
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at any point in time
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
What are the Benefits of HDFC Bank FASTag Recharge at Bajaj Finserv?
You can enjoy several benefits while recharging HDFC FASTag through the BBPS platform. Here are the advantages of utilising the BBPS ecosystem for FASTag recharge.
- One Time Payment
Once you pay and recharge your HDFC FASTag wallet through the BBPS platform, you can travel without any stress. You do not need to stop at every toll booth and make payments in cash.
- Time Saving
Online recharge saves you precious time, as queuing up at toll plazas can be time-consuming. You can reach your destination on time and not suffer due to an outdated tax collection system.
- Quick FASTag Online Recharge
You can recharge HDFC FASTag within a few minutes by following a few simple steps. The instant payment, free from technical glitches, enhances the user experience, and you receive a digital receipt immediately.
- Offers & Discounts
Recharging HDFC FASTag through Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform may also reward you with discounts and other offers.
Documents Required to Get HDFC Bank FASTag
While applying for HDFC FASTag, you need to submit a few documents to the bank. These documents include:
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport)
- Address proof (Electricity Bill, Passport, Driver’s license)
- Registration Copy of the vehicle
- Applicant’s photograph
How to Make HDFC FASTag Recharge at Bajaj Finserv
Follow these steps to recharge HDFC FASTag on the BBPS platform.
- 1 Open Bajaj Finserv’s Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) login page
- 2 Enter your name as printed on your PAN Card
- 3 Provide your 10-digit mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- 4 Fill in the one-time password and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- 5 Under ‘Recharges category’, choose FASTag
- 6 Choose HDFC Bank FASTag as your biller from the drop-down menu
- 7 Enter Vehicle Registration number/ Wallet ID
- 8 Click on ‘Proceed’
- 9 Enter your recharge amount
- 10 Choose your mode of payment, as you can use credit cards, debit cards, net banking and UPI ID
- 11 Complete the payment process to recharge HDFC FASTag online
Fees and charges
The Bajaj Finserv's Bharat Bill Payment System does not charge any fee for transactions made through the BBPS platform.
FAQs on HDFC FASTag Recharge Online
You can check your HDFC FASTag balance by giving a missed call from your registered mobile number on 7208053999. You can also dial the toll-free customer care number 18001201243 to know your FASTag balance.
No, FASTag is not free in HDFC Bank, and you need to pay a nominal joining fee to get the service for your vehicle.
You can get an HDFC FASTag sticker by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank
- On the homepage, go to the ‘Pay’ section
- Click on FASTag-Toll Payment, and a new tab will open
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ on the new page
- Enter your mobile number and PAN Card number, and click on ‘Submit’
- Fill in the OTP sent to your mobile number
- Fill up the form with personal details and vehicle information
- Upload the documents as required and make the payment
- You will get your HDFC FASTag after the verification of the documents
You can check your HDFC FASTag balance through HDFC Bank’s digital portal with the help of your 14-digit Wallet ID.
To get an HDFC FASTag, you need to pay a joining fee (Rs. 100+ taxes) and a security deposit (refundable). Furthermore, you need to maintain a minimum balance in your FASTag wallet, and this threshold varies for different kinds of vehicles.
The minimum balance for HDFC FASTag varies from one vehicle type to another. It is zero for a car, jeep or any other light vehicle. For light commercial vehicles, the balance needs to be Rs. 200. For other heavy vehicles like trucks, buses, tractors etc., Rs. 500 is the minimum balance required.
HDFC Bank issues FASTag in association with National Electronic Toll Collections to all vehicles, commercial or non-commercial. These FASTag stickers come with a five-year validity and allow automatic toll payments.