Pay Tamil Nadu electricity bill (TNEB) online
Tamil Nadu electricity bill online payment has become seamless and convenient with the availability of the BBPS platform at Bajaj Finserv. Being a resident of Tamil Nadu and receiving electricity from TANGEDCO (also referred to as TNEB), you have to make the TNEB bill payment monthly to avoid service disruptions. With EB bill online payment facility at Bajaj Finserv, you can clear your dues seamlessly at no extra cost. Bajaj Finserv has the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) platform in place, allowing TNEB quick payment from anywhere. You do not need to queue up at the electricity board's nearest office and experience the hassles of the offline payment procedure. You can ensure cashless transactions with EB online payment through the BBPS platform.
BBPS is an all-in-one platform that has streamlined digital payments and ensures hassle-free payment procedures. Bajaj Finserv extends this BBPS facility without charging any transaction fee. You can make TNEB bill payments through this platform and use your preferred payment mode while clearing your dues.
Features and Benefits of Making Tneb online bill payment at BBPS
Online payment of TNEB electricity bill on Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform offers several benefits, which include:
Zero processing fee
Bajaj Finserv does not charge any processing fee or any hidden charges. You can pay your electricity bill in full with no additional expenditure.
You can pay your TNEB bill in a few minutes without any hassles. There is no delay in the transaction process and you will never default on your payment.
Safe and secure
You don’t have to worry about fraudulent transactions or any infringement on your personal information, as the BBPS platform is safe and secure.
Flexible payment channels
Bajaj Finserv allows you to pay your bill using any of the supported payment modes–credit card, debit card, net banking and UPI ID.
How to pay your electricity bill online using BBPS?
You can pay your electricity bill online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 6 Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- 7 Under the ‘Bills and Recharges' section, tap on 'Electricity'
- 8 Choose your electrical power company from the drop-down menu
- 9 Enter your customer ID and tap on ‘Fetch your bill’
- 10 Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Fees and charges
The Bharat Bill Payment System of Bajaj Finserv does not impose a fee for transactions done on the platform.
Frequently asked questions on TNEB bill payment
TNEB bill can be viewed online by CA No. It is one of the easiest methods to check your TNEB bill. To view it on the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, follow these steps:
- Log into the BBPS portal of Bajaj Finserv after entering your name and mobile number
- Choose your power distributor and enter your 9-digit CA number
- Proceed to complete your TNEB bill view process. It is thus easy and convenient
Bajaj Finserv is one of the safest portals for electricity bill payment, with its advanced security mechanisms. It ensures safety of your money along with your personal credentials
To pay your electricity bill online, head over to the Bajaj Finserv website, click on the BBPS login page and follow these steps:
- Enter your full name and your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’ to receive a 6-digit OTP on your phone.
- Enter the OTP on the next page and click on ‘Submit’ to login successfully.
- Once you’ve logged in, head over to the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section and select ‘Electricity’.
- On the next page, choose your electricity operator, enter your CRN number and click on ‘Proceed’. Your bill will be automatically fetched on the basis of the details you provide.
- Select your preferred mode of payment and click on ‘Pay’.
- Enter your payment details and complete the payment, after which you will get a payment confirmation on the screen along with a receipt for the same.
Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform gives you the freedom of making your electricity bill payment through three different methods. You can ensure it is quickly paid at Bajaj Finserv using your debit card, credit card, or even through the net banking facility.
Once you complete the TNEB online bill payment, the receipt will be sent to your registered email ID. You can also log in to your account and find it under the payment report section.
You can check your billing details and status through Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited’s (TANGEDCO) website. Go to ‘Billing Services’ on the website and enter your service number. Select the area that you reside in and enter the captcha. Your TNEB bill will be displayed on the screen.
You can download the TNEB electricity bill by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of TANGEDCO (Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited)
- Click on ‘Bill Status’ on the homepage
- Enter your service connection number
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Solve the captcha (if any)
- Click on Submit
- View your TNEB bill and click on the download option for future reference
You can check the TNEB bill on your phone by following these steps.
- Download and install the TANGEDCO mobile application
- Enter your username and password
- Enter your Consumer Number
- Log in to your account
- Click on ‘My Bills’ to check your electricity bill
You can check TNEB online bill amount by following these steps.
- Go to TANGEDCO’s official website
- Click on ‘Bill Status’ under the ‘Billing Details’ section
- Enter your service connection number and registered mobile number
- Click on Submit
- Check your TNEB bill and the payable amount