Make APDCL Bill Payment Online
APDCL bills are provided monthly by Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) to the consumers. As an APDCL customer, you need to pay an APDCL bill before the deadline to ensure an uninterrupted power supply at your home or office. Digital payments have become popular as they are convenient, unlike offline methods. You can quickly make APDCL bill payment online at Bajaj Finserv using the BBPS platform through a payment method of your choice. You can view the APDCL bill online and pay the bill at no extra cost by availing of the Bajaj Finserv’s APDCL bill payment facility.
Bajaj Finserv makes APDCL bill payment easy and convenient. It is also a safe and reliable platform and has several security checks in place. You can use this BBPS facility to safely pay electricity bills and execute other transactions. Moreover, you may score discounts and offers on paying your APDCL bill through the BBPS platform.
State wise electricity Billers across India
Uttar Pradesh [UPPCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Tamil Nadu [TNEB] Electricity Bill Payment
Kerala [KSEB] Electricity Bill Payment
Punjab [PSPCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Bangalore [BESCOM] Electricity Bill Payment
Calcutta [CESC] Electricity Bill Payment
West Bengal [WBSEDCL] Electricity Bill Payment
New Delhi [BSES] Electricity Bill Payment
Ajmer [AVVNL] Electricity Bill Payment
Mumbai [BEST] Electricity Bill Payment
Bikaner [BKESL] Electricity Bill Payment
Features and Benefits of APDCL Quick Electricity Bill Payment
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at anytime
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
How to Pay Your APDCL Bill Online using Bajaj Finserv?
You can pay your electricity bill online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 6 Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- 7 Under the ‘Bills and Recharges' section, tap on 'Electricity'
- 8 Choose your electrical power company from the drop-down menu
- 9 Enter your customer ID and tap on ‘Fetch your bill’
- 10 Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Fees and Charges
The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) at Bajaj Finserv does not impose a fee for transactions performed through the platform
Frequently Asked Questions on APDCL Bill Pay
APDCL bill payment can be viewed online by CA No. It is one of the easiest methods to check your AP bill. To view it on the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, follow these steps:
- Log into the BBPS portal of Bajaj Finserv after entering your name and mobile number
- Choose your power distributor and enter your 9-digit CA number
- Proceed to complete your UP bill view process. It is thus easy and convenient
Bajaj Finserv is one of the safest portals for electricity bill payment, with its advanced security mechanisms. It ensures safety of your money along with your personal credentials.
To pay your electricity bill online, head over to the Bajaj Finserv website, click on the BBPS login page and follow these steps:
- Enter your full name and your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’ to receive a 6-digit OTP on your phone.
- Enter the OTP on the next page and click on ‘Submit’ to login successfully.
- Once you’ve logged in, head over to the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section and select ‘Electricity’.
- On the next page, choose your electricity operator, enter your CRN number and click on ‘Proceed’. Your bill will be automatically fetched on the basis of the details you provide.
- Select your preferred mode of payment and click on ‘Pay’.
- Enter your payment details and complete the payment, after which you will get a payment confirmation on the screen along with a receipt for the same.
Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform gives you the freedom of making your electricity bill payment through three different methods. You can ensure it is quickly paid at Bajaj Finserv using your debit card, credit card, or even through the net banking facility.
You can view APDCL bill online by following these steps.
- Visit APDCL's official website
- Click on 'View Electricity Bill'
- Enter your Consumer Number
- Enter the captcha
- View your APDCL bill
You can update your mobile number in the APDCL bill in the following manner.
- Go to APDCL'S official website
- Click on 'Update Mobile Number'
- Key in your Consumer Number
- Enter your mobile number and other credentials
- Click on 'Submit'
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number
- Verify the OTP
- Your mobile number will get updated
You can download the APDCL bill payment receipt by following these steps.
- Head over to APDCL’s official website
- Click on 'View Electricity Bill'
- Enter your Consumer Number and captcha
- You can see your bill status
- Go to ‘Payment History’
- You can see the receipts of bills paid online
- Choose the APDCL bill receipt you need
- Click on ‘Download’ and obtain your receipt
You can pay your prepaid APDCL bill online through Bajaj Finserv's BBPS platform.
Yes, Bajaj Finserv also provides other recharge services such as- D2H recharge, FASTag recharge, Dish TV recharge, and gas booking.
Yes, Bajaj Finserv also provides other bill payment services such as -postpaid bill payment, broadband bill payment, credit card bill payment, loan repayment, and piped gas bill payment.