Make APDCL Bill Payment Online
The 'Bills & Recharges' function of the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform allows you to pay your AP electricity bill online. The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS), which is a one-stop bill payment eco-system, was created and is operated by the Reserve Bank of India.
Features and Benefits of Online APDCL Bill Payment
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at anytime
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
How to pay your electricity bill online using BBPS?
You can pay your electricity bill online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- 1 Click on 'Download now' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 6 Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- 7 Under the ‘Bills and Recharges' section, tap on 'Electricity'
- 8 Choose your electrical power company from the drop-down menu
- 9 Enter your customer ID and tap on ‘Fetch your bill’
- 10 Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Fees and charges
The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) at Bajaj Finserv does not impose a fee for transactions performed through the platform
FAQs on APDCL Prepaid Bill Payment Online
APDCL bill payment can be viewed online by CA No. It is one of the easiest methods to check your AP bill. To view it on the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, follow these steps:
- Log into the BBPS portal of Bajaj Finserv after entering your name and mobile number
- Choose your power distributor and enter your 9-digit CA number
- Proceed to complete your UP bill view process. It is thus easy and convenient
Bajaj Finserv is one of the safest portals for electricity bill payment, with its advanced security mechanisms. It ensures safety of your money along with your personal credentials.
To pay your electricity bill online, head over to the Bajaj Finserv website, click on the BBPS login page and follow these steps:
- Enter your full name and your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’ to receive a 6-digit OTP on your phone.
- Enter the OTP on the next page and click on ‘Submit’ to login successfully.
- Once you’ve logged in, head over to the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section and select ‘Electricity’.
- On the next page, choose your electricity operator, enter your CRN number and click on ‘Proceed’. Your bill will be automatically fetched on the basis of the details you provide.
- Select your preferred mode of payment and click on ‘Pay’.
- Enter your payment details and complete the payment, after which you will get a payment confirmation on the screen along with a receipt for the same.
Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform gives you the freedom of making your electricity bill payment through three different methods. You can ensure it is quickly paid at Bajaj Finserv using your debit card, credit card, or even through the net banking facility.