Gas Bill Payment Online
Gas booking has traditionally been a tedious and cumbersome process. Now, however, you can perform online gas booking from the comfort of your home by using Bajaj Finserv's BBPS platform. At Bajaj Finserv, you can book and make online gas bill payments irrespective of your LPG company. Be it Indian Oil Gas or Bharat Gas, you can book LPG gas online at no additional cost and pay using your preferred payment method on the BBPS platform.
Bajaj Finserv offers the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) platform, which is a holistic interface streamlining digital payments. The platform is safe, reliable and secure, and you can make payments in a hassle-free manner. Moreover, Bajaj Finserv offers discounts when you use its online payment facility for booking gas online. Additionally, you can enjoy excellent payment flexibility as Bajaj Finserv supports multiple payment modes.
Choose Your Gas Distributor
Features and benefits of online gas booking
Booking an LPG cylinder using Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform offers several benefits, which include:
No additional payment
Bajaj Finserv does not charge any processing fee when you book your LPG cylinder online using the BBPS facility.
The booking process gets completed within a few minutes with no waiting periods. A quick and instant transaction ensures that you receive your cylinder on time.
No security threat
Your information remains confidential and safe from cyber security threats.
Multiple payment modes
You can book gas online and make the payment by using your debit or credit card, net banking or UPI ID.
How to book an LPG gas cylinder online using Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS system?
You can easily book LPG gas online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 6 Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- 7 Under the Utilities and Bills section, click on 'LPG Gas Cylinder'
- 8 Choose a biller from the drop-down menu
- 9 Enter your registered mobile number and click on 'Proceed'
- 10 Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Fees and charges
The Bajaj Finserv's Bharat Bill Payment System does not charge any fee for transactions made through the BBPS platform.
Frequently asked questions on Online Gas Booking
You can perform LPG gas bookings through Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform.
You can book LPG Gas online through WhatsApp using your registered mobile number. The procedure and booking numbers vary from one LPG service provider to another. Here are the WhatsApp numbers:
- Indane: 7588888824
- HP Gas: 9222201122
- Bharat Gas: 1800224344
Yes, HP gas bills can be paid online through the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform.
You can get discounts on online gas bill payments by using the BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System) platform at Bajaj Finserv.
Online gas booking can be done through BBPS by following these steps.
- Go to Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS login page
- Enter your name as mentioned on your PAN Card
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Key in the OTP and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- Under the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section, click on ‘LPG gas cylinder’
- Choose your biller from the drop-down menu
- Enter your Consumer Number/ mobile number
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Make online gas bill payment by using a debit card, credit card, net banking or UPI ID
You can choose the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform to book gas online as it keeps your bank details and payment information secure. Moreover, Bajaj Finserv does not charge any fee for transactions made through the BBPS platform.
You can use serval payment methods such as credit card, debit card, UPI and net banking to book gas online via BBPS.