Features of a two-wheeler loan
Get a two-wheeler loan and pay in affordable EMIs.
Up to 100% funding of the on-road price
We provide up to 100% funding* of the on-road price of your dream vehicle
Get up to 5 years to repay your loan
Choose a flexible repayment tenure ranging from 12 months to 60 months
No minimum credit score is required
We have not specified a minimum credit score to qualify for this loan
No guarantors are required
We do not ask for a guarantor if you meet the eligibility requirements
Two-wheeler loan eligibility criteria
Age18 years to 65 years for all employment type except Salaried. For Salaried 60 years at loan application
Salaried individuals, Self-employed individuals, Pensioners, Students, Homemakers
(1) 3-month bank statements. For salaried customers, banking should reflect Salary credits.
(2) Latest month salary slips for SAL & ITR as per norms mentioned in policy.
(3) Residence and Employment Stability proof / Business Proof
No minimum requirement*
How to apply for a two-wheeler loan online?
With Bajaj Finserv, applying for a two-wheeler loan is hassle-free
- 1 Click on 'Book Now' to open the online loan form
- 2 Enter your name, 10-digit mobile number and OTP along with other details
- 3 Once you have verified your number with an OTP, you will receive a call from one of our representatives to guide you on the next steps
The documents required for the loan that will help you while filling out the form:
- KYC documents: Aadhaar Card , Pan Card and Voter’s ID
Frequently asked questions
A two-wheeler loan helps you buy a scooter or a motorcycle by offering a credit of up to Rs. 21 lakh and allows you to repay the credit in convenient EMIs.
We do not require a minimum credit score but any score below 720 may lead to a lower loan amount approval.
Bajaj Finserv offers flexible tenures ranging from 12 months to 60 months.
You can apply for a two-wheeler loan in just a few easy steps:
- Fill out the online form or reach out to the Bajaj Finserv representative at the store
- After a quick eligibility check, get instant approval without any field investigations
- Pick the amount and repayment tenure according to your choice
- Purchase your new bike
The rate of interest would fall up to 35% per annum, depending on the applicant’s profile and the tenure chosen by the applicant.
The maximum tenure offered by Bajaj Finserv on a two-wheeler loan is 60 months (5 years).