Eligibility criteria and documents required
Anyone can apply for our home loan balance transfer facility as long as they meet the criteria mentioned below.
- Nationality: You must be an Indian citizen residing in India with property in a city we operate in.
- Age: A salaried/ professional applicant must be between 23 years to 65 years, and a self-employed professional must be between 23 years to 75 years.
*The upper age limit is considered as the age at the time of loan maturity.
- CIBIL Score: A CIBIL Score of 725 or higher is ideal to get your home loan balance transfer approved.
- Occupation: salaried employee, a professional individual, and a self-employed individual.
- KYC documents (identity and address proof)
- Proof of income (salary slips or P&L statement)
- Proof of business (for self-employed applicants), and
- Account statements for the last 6 months
Note: This is an indicative list that may change based on your actual loan application.
How to apply for a home loan balance transfer