About Gold Loan Calculator
Gold loans have emerged as a convenient way of getting funds when you need money quickly. And when it comes to applying for a loan, it is recommended that you use an online EMI calculator before applying for the gold loan. This will help you get an estimate of the repayment liability beforehand.
The Bajaj Finserv Gold Loan EMI Calculator is an online tool that you can use to calculate your gold loan EMIs based on the interest rate and loan term.
The calculator’s results are indicative in nature and are subject to change after the physical valuation of gold. The interest rate applicable on a loan amount will be dependent on the rates prevailing at the time of loan sanction.
The calculator does not intend to provide its users/ customers with outputs certified by Bajaj Finance Limited (“BFL”) or are a warranty, obligation, commitment or undertaking, professional and financial advice by BFL, under any circumstances. The calculator is only a tool to help users/ customers get results of different illustrative scenarios generated from data input by a user/ customer, and its use is completely at the user/ customer’s risk. BFL is not responsible for any errors in any results from the usage of the calculator.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can determine the gold loan interest by subtracting the principal loan amount from the total outstanding. You can also take the assistance of a gold loan interest rate calculator to know about the same and learn how the interest rate alters EMIs and total outstanding amounts.
Following is a step-by-step guide to using a gold loan calculator:
- Step 1: Visit the website of a gold loan calculator
- Step 2: Enter the required values, i.e. gold loan interest rate, loan tenor, weight and carat of gold articles, and payment method
- Step 3: Get the EMI amount and other loan details instantly
The gold loan eligibility criteria are straightforward, and any adult Indian in possession of gold ornaments can apply for this credit. It does not mandate borrowers to maintain a high credit score or an impressive credit history. However, lenders may focus on repayment capacity and documentation before approving the loan.
A gold loan calculator is an online tool that allows prospective borrowers to get a better understanding of their liabilities. Online calculators like these have different fields, where individuals need to enter information such as net weight of the gold articles, gold carat, loan amount, interest rate, tenor, and payment method to find the monthly instalments payable.
Besides EMIs, online gold loan calculators also offer better insight into a particular loan offer through an amortisation schedule. This schedule provides a detailed break-up of the EMIs payable throughout the tenor.
Note: Gold loan calculators require no additional charges to use them.
The benefits of a gold loan calculator include:
- Faster calculation: It delivers swift results. On entering the required values, it will provide details about the EMIs and other loan components instantly.
- Accurate results: EMIs and total interest payable can be computed manually. However, manual calculations are time-consuming and leave room for errors. With this online calculator, such issues can be easily avoided. Users get accurate results every time, with any value entered.
- Easy to use: An online gold interest calculator is easy to use and navigate through. It features specific fields to enter different loan components such as interest rate, the weight of gold jewellery, gold carat, payment method, and tenor. It then displays the results.
- Financial planning: This calculator also aids in financial planning. Since it provides details about EMIs and interest payments beforehand, users can plan repayments better.
Apart from these, the customisation facility offered by this calculator helps to find the perfect gold loan offer without any hassle.
To apply for a Gold Loan, you need to pledge your gold jewellery with a lender like a bank or NBFC. Gold loan per gram refers to the amount given as a loan for every gram of gold that is pledged. This amount usually differs from lender to lender.
The gold loan per gram rate changes daily as per market value of one gram gold. This is referred to as LTV or Loan-to Value ratio. For example, if the LTV is 70% and the value of the pledged gold is worth Rs. 1 lakh, a borrower will get a loan of Rs. 70,000. Bajaj Finserv offers LTV ratio of 75% on gold loan. Since the gold loan per gram rate today will vary based on market fluctuations, the rate of per gram of gold changes daily. Click here to check today’s gold loan per gram rate at Bajaj Finserv.