Recharge and Pay Bills
SBI FASTag recharge online
FASTag is an electronic toll collection system by the National Highway Authority of India. It auto-debits the amount, saving customers time and avoiding long lines for faster transit through toll plazas. The State Bank of India is one of the few banks permitted to issue FASTags nationwide. Travelers can use the State Bank of India FASTag to pay the tolls from the prepaid wallets attached to it. The SBI FASTag must be affixed to the car's windshield to be eligible to pass through toll booths without the need to stop and pay in cash.
The SBI FASTag recharge must be done according to your requirements. The number of outstation trips you take in a month can determine the amount you must have in your FASTag account. You can quickly recharge it online to ensure you do not have to stop at any toll plaza during travel. You can complete the State Bank of India FASTag recharge online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform.
The Bajaj Finserv Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) is an integrated payment system offering accessible and convenient bill payment services to customers. The National Payments Corporation of India operates the platform to ensure easy, safe, and instant payments through smart devices.
You can choose a suitable payment getaway and complete the State Bank of India FASTag recharge online anywhere, anytime using Bajaj Finserv.
Benefits of recharging SBI FASTag on Bajaj Finserv
The benefits of recharging SBI FASTag online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform include the following:
- Quick and hassle-free
With the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, you can recharge your SBI FASTag quickly and effortlessly.
- Safe and secure
Bajaj Finserv provides a safe and secure payment platform on BBPS. Your payment details are secure with the platform’s robust security measures.
- Multiple payment options
Bajaj Finserv offers multiple payment options, including debit card, credit card, net banking, e-wallet, and UPI. This allows you to choose the payment method that suits you best.
- Instant confirmation
After making the payment, the platform immediately confirms the payment through an email and SMS.
Fee and charges
A convenience fee of up to 2% will be charged depending on the transaction amount and payment mode (inclusive of applicable taxes). For more information on fees and charges, click here.
Note: For failed transactions, the total amount including charges except taxes are reversed.
Documents required to apply for SBI FASTag
To apply for a SBI FASTag, you need to provide the following documents:
Two categories are available for opening SBI FASTag accounts -
- Limited KYC FASTag account Holder: This SBI FASTag account can hold a maximum balance of Rs. 20,000. In addition, the monthly reload limit is also Rs. 20,000.
- Full KYC FASTag account Holder: The Full KYC FASTag account can hold a maximum amount of Rs. 1 lakh. However, this account has no monthly reload limit.
SBI FASTag helpline numbers
In case of any queries or issues with FASTag usage reach out to the below numbers for support:
Category Helpline number Toll Free 1800 11 0018 Landline 1033
How to Purchase and What Documents Required for SBI FASTag
- You can buy the FASTag recharge SBI offline with these easy steps:
- Visit the SBI Bank’s Point of Sale outlet at toll plazas
- Submit the application form, KYC documents, and vehicle documents
- Pay the requisite charges to complete the application process, and your SBI FASTag will be issued
If you want to buy the SBI FASTag online, you must follow these steps:
- Visit the SBI official website
- Choose the SBI FASTag option from the products section
- Sign in with your mobile number, password, and captcha
- Enter the KYC details and documentation related to your vehicle
- Pay the SBI FASTag charges using any suitable online payment method
- Your SBI FASTag sticker shall be delivered to your registered address within a few days
- Quick and hassle-free
Steps to recharge SBI FASTag on the Bajaj Finserv app
To recharge State Bank of India FASTag on the Bajaj Finserv app, you must carry out the following steps:
- Download the Bajaj Finserv app from the Google Play Store or App Store and install it on your device
- Open the app, log in, or register if you are a new user
- Go to ‘BILLS AND RECHARGES’ and select ‘FASTAG RECHARGE’
- Choose ‘STATE BANK OF INDIA – NETC FASTAG’ as your issuer
- Enter your vehicle number and click on ‘PROCEED
- ’Select a payment method from the list of available payment options such as credit cards, debit cards, e-wallet, and net banking
- After choosing your preferred payment mode, enter the requested payment details
- Check the details you entered and click on 'PAY NOW’
You will receive a notification from Bajaj Finserv after successful payment.
Steps to recharge SBI FASTag online on the Bajaj Finserv website
To recharge State Bank of India FASTag on the Bajaj Finserv website, you must carry out the following steps:
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv website or click on https://www.bajajfinserv.in/
- Go to the ‘BILLS AND RECHARGES’ under the ‘PAYMENTS’ section
- Under the 'BILLS AND RECHARGES' section, select 'FASTAG'
- Choose ‘IDFC BANK’ as your FASTag biller from the drop-down menu
- Enter your vehicle number and click on 'PROCEED'
- Enter your recharge amount
- Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
How does SBI FASTag work?
Other popular FASTag recharges from banks
Frequently asked questions
The SBI FASTag allows Electronic Toll Collection at toll plazas, eliminating the need to stop and pay in cash. You can use the rechargeable SBI FASTag along India's national highways.
The SBI YONO app can be used for SBI FASTag balance check and recharge with a few clicks on your smartphone or laptop. You can also recharge it using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform and enjoy various benefits that the platform offers.
Yes, you can recharge someone else’s SBI FASTag using their registered vehicle number.
You can recharge your FASTag account online with Google Pay. For this, you will have to link your bank to your FASTag account before making the payment.
Yes, the Government of India has made FASTag mandatory for all private and commercial vehicles.
In case the amount is deducted twice, please reach out to customer care and report the issue who will then raise a query with NPCI to get the issue resolved.
Rest assured if the scanner does not detect the FASTag you can pay for it using cash or card or e-wallet.
If the SBI FASTag is not read then check if it is pasted correctly, if not ask the toll booth attendant to scan the FASTag using a handheld device or pay the tax by cash and later affix the FASTag correctly.
If the SBI FASTag is pasted correctly but still not read, then for instance, pay the tax at the toll plaza and later reach out to SBI customer care and the SBI’s point of sale holder will reach out and resolve the issue free of cost.