Indane Gas Payment
Indane gas customers no longer need to visit the nearest office to book their LPG cylinder. Instead of visiting or calling the office, you can book Indane gas online through the BBPS platform. Bajaj Finserv offers the BBPS platform through which you can make an Indane gas booking within minutes. You do not need to pay any transaction or processing fees either. Furthermore, you can score discounts and cashbacks by booking your gas online through the BBPS platform.
The Bharat Bill Payment System is a holistic platform introduced by the RBI to streamline digital payments. It brings varied bill payments to one place, enhancing customer convenience. BBPS is a safe and reliable platform that lets you pay your bills conveniently, and at Bajaj Finserv, you can use it to make Indane gas bookings with ease.
Choose Your Gas Distributor
Features and benefits of online Indane gas booking
You can enjoy several benefits by booking your Indane Gas cylinder online, which include:
No extra cost
Pay only the amount you need to book the cylinder, as Bajaj Finserv does not charge any processing fees.
Quick and hassle-free
Booking your LPG gas cylinder is quick and seamless, and you won’t face any delays or technical glitches.
Your bank details and other information remain safe from security threats on the BBPS platform.
Flexible payment options
You can make the payment using your preferred payment method, as you can choose to pay using internet banking, UPI, debit card or your credit card.
How to book LPG gas online using BBPS?
You can easily book LPG gas online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 6 Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- 7 Under the Utilities and Bills section, click on 'LPG Gas Cylinder'
- 8 Choose a biller from the drop-down menu
- 9 Enter your registered mobile number and click on 'Proceed'
- 10 Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Fees and charges
The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) at Bajaj Finserv doesn't impose any fees for transactions performed through it.
FAQs on Indane gas booking online
You can choose the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform to book gas online as it keeps your bank details and payment information secure. Moreover, Bajaj Finserv does not charge any fee for transactions made through the BBPS platform.
You can use serval payment methods such as credit card, debit card, UPI and net banking to book gas online via BBPS.
Yes, Indane gas bills can be paid online through the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform.
You can use the 'Recharge and Bill Payments' service at Bajaj Finserv to pay for your electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, telecom bill, DTH bill, along with loan repayment, insurance EMI, municipal tax, subscription fee, FASTag recharge, prepaid recharge, cable recharge, fibernet recharge, and more.
Yes, Indane gas is a leading LPG manufacturer and supplier in India.
The latest Indane gas booking number is 7718955555.
You can download your Indane gas bill by following these steps.
- Open the customer portal by visiting Indian Oil Corporation’s official website
- If you are not a registered customer, enter your credentials to register
- As a registered customer, enter your username or password and click ‘Login’
- Click on ‘Track your service’
- Select the month for which you want to download the bill
- Click on ‘Download e-invoice’ to get your Indane gas bill
With the Indane gas app (called IndianOil ONE) installed on your phone, you can control your account, book a cylinder or raise a complaint with the LPG company.
Customers need a unique 17-digit number called the LPG ID for online registration and subscription management purposes. This ID is exclusive to every Indane gas customer.
You can register your mobile number with Indane gas by logging into your account on the official website. In case of any query or doubt, you can call Indane gas’ customer care representative at 18002333555 and get the required guidance for mobile number registration.