Recharge and Pay Bills
Indane Gas booking online on Bajaj Finserv
Indane Gas is a prominent LPG brand in India, owned by Indian Oil Corporation. It provides safe and efficient cooking fuel to millions of households. With a wide distribution network, Gas Indane offers convenient cylinder refills and online services, ensuring access to clean energy across the country.
Indane gas customers no longer need to visit the nearest office to book their LPG cylinder. Instead of visiting or calling the office, you can book Indane gas online through the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform within minutes. You can also score discounts and cashbacks by booking your gas online through the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform.
The Bharat Bill Payment System is a holistic platform introduced by the RBI to streamline digital payments. It brings varied bill payments to one place, enhancing customer convenience. BBPS is a safe and reliable platform that lets you pay your bills conveniently.
Benefits of Indane gas booking online using Bajaj Finserv
You can enjoy the following benefits when you book your cylinder through Gas Indane on Bajaj Finserv:
Quick and hassle-free
With the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, you book your Indane gas cylinder quickly and effortlessly.
Safe and secure
The Bajaj Finserv BBPS provides a safe and secure payment platform. Your payment details are secure with the platform’s robust security measures.
You can clear your dues within minutes after following a few simple steps. Moreover, you do not need to wait to get a confirmation message.
Multiple payment channels
Bajaj Finserv allows transactions through credit cards, debit cards, net banking, e-wallet, and UPI. Thus, it offers you sufficient options to make payment for your Indane gas online.
Book gas from other providers
Apart from Indane Gas booking, Bajaj Finserv also allows you to pay for other gas provider’s booking across India. You can pay for other gas providers as well, such as Bharat gas booking, HP gas booking.
How to book Indane LPG gas online on Bajaj Finserv
You can easily book Indane gas online using the BBPS platform on Bajaj Finserv by following these steps:
- Download and install the Bajaj Finserv app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- Click on ‘INSTALL’
- Open the app on your mobile phone
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'GENERATE OTP'
- Enter the OTP and click on 'PROCEED'
- Under the ‘BILLS and RECHARGES’ section, click on 'LPG GAS’
- Choose your gas provider as ‘INDANE GAS (INDIAN OIL)’ from the drop-down menu
- Enter your registered mobile number or consumer ID and click on 'FETCH YOUR BILL'
Steps to book Indane Gas online on the Bajaj Finserv website
You can easily book LPG gas online on the Bajaj Finserv website by following these steps:
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv website or click on https://www.bajajfinserv.in/
- Go to the ‘BILLS AND RECHARGES’ under the ‘PAYMENTS’ section
- Click on ‘LPG GAS CYLINDER’
- Select the LPG gas provider from the drop-down menu
- Enter your ‘CUSTOMER ID’ and click on ‘FETCH BILL’
- Select a payment method from the list of available payment options such as credit card, debit card, UPI, e-wallet, and net banking
- After choosing your preferred payment mode, enter the requested payment details
Check the details you entered and click on 'PAY NOW’
Required documents for a new Indane Gas connection
In order to apply for a new Indane Gas connection the following documents are required to be submitted; one identity proof and one residential proof. Any of the following documents can be submitted as proof:
Documents for Identity Proof
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Passport copy
- Voter’s ID card
Documents as Residential Proof
- Aadhar card
- Copy of Passport
- Credit cards or bank statement
- Driving license
- Flat allotment
- House registration document
- Lease agreement
- LIC policy
- Ration card
- Self-declaration attested by a Gazetted Officer
- Telephone, water, or electricity bill
- Voter’s ID card
Fees and charges
A convenience fee of up to 2% will be charged depending on the transaction amount and payment mode (inclusive of applicable taxes). For more information on fees and charges, click here.
Note: For failed transactions, the total amount including charges except taxes are reversed.
Frequently asked questions
If your mobile number isn't registered with Indane, send 'Refill’ to +91-7718955555 with your ‘<17-digit ID>'. Your 17-digit ID is available on the LPG invoices or cash memos.
You can choose the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform to book gas online as it keeps your bank details and payment information secure. Moreover, it is a quick way of settling all your payments and bills.
You can use several payment methods such as credit card, debit card, UPI, Bajaj Pay Wallet, and net banking to book gas online via BBPS.
Yes, Indane gas bills can be paid online through the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform.
You can use the 'Bills and Recharges' service on Bajaj Finserv to pay for your electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, telecom bill, DTH bill, along with loan repayment, insurance EMI, municipal tax, subscription fee, FASTag recharge, prepaid recharge, cable recharge, fibernet recharge, and more.
Yes, Indane Gas is a leading LPG manufacturer and supplier in India.
Universal IVRS number for Indane gas booking is 7718955555.
You can download your Indane Gas bill by following these steps:
- Open the customer portal by visiting Indian Oil Corporation’s official website
- If you are not a registered customer, enter your credentials to register
- As a registered customer, enter your username or password and click ‘LOGIN’
- Click on ‘TRACK YOUR SERVICE’
- Select the month for which you want to download the bill
- Click on ‘DOWNLOAD e-INVOICE’ to get your Indane gas bill
Customers need a unique 17-digit number called the LPG ID for online registration and subscription management purposes. This ID is exclusive to every Indane Gas customer.
You can register your mobile number with Indane Gas by logging into your account on the official website. In case of any query or doubt, you can call Indane gas’ customer care representative at 18002333555 and get the required guidance for mobile number registration.
You can book a new Indane gas cylinder after a minimum of 21 days from the date of your last booking. This ensures a fair distribution of cylinders among consumers and prevents hoarding.
As per the guidelines, you can book a maximum of 12 cylinders in a calendar year (one cylinder per month). However, this limit may vary based on government policies and local regulations.