Airtel postpaid mobile bill payment
Airtel has curated various plans that are available at different prices, starting from Rs. 399. Airtel Postpaid plans cater to the data requirements of all types of consumers. If you own an Airtel Postpaid SIM, you can pay Airtel bill instantaneously on Bajaj Finserv's BBPS platform. The Airtel Postpaid billing occurs at the end of every monthly cycle, and you need to pay Airtel bill online on time to avoid suspension of your services. Making Airtel Postpaid bill payments using Bajaj Finserv's BBPS platform is smooth and seamless, and free from technical glitches.
The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) is an integrated platform which has streamlined digital payments and made them reliable. Bajaj Finserv offers this platform at no extra cost and allows you to choose your preferred payment mode. You may also score discounts on paying Airtel bills through this online payment facility. Furthermore, you do not have to worry about your privacy as the BBPS platform is safe and secure.
Pay Your Mobile Postpaid Bill By Operators
Features and benefits
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at anytime
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
How to pay postpaid bill online at Bajaj Finserv?
You can pay your postpaid mobile bill online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your full name as per your PAN Card
- 6 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 7 Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- 8 Under the 'Bills and Recharge' section, select 'Mobile Postpaid’
- 9 Enter your 10-digit mobile number.
- 10 Verify your operator and circle
- 11 Enter a recharge amount or select a plan and tap on 'Proceed'
- 12 Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Fees and charges
The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) of Bajaj Finserv does not impose a fee for transactions performed through the platform.
Frequently Asked Questions on Airtel Postpaid Plans
We would like you to wait two working days after receiving the success response. If you still do not receive the balance/ recharge benefit, please contact your service provider's customer care department directly, referencing the transaction ID/ order ID, for assistance.
Because the top-up/ balance/ recharge benefits have already been delivered, the transaction cannot be amended once it has been completed.
If you require additional assistance, please contact your service provider's customer service department directly, referencing the transaction id.
You can also submit a request under the 'Transaction history' section by selecting a transaction from your history and filing a dispute.
If your recharge fails and the amount is deducted, please wait for 48 hours. The amount will be credited back in your account or you will receive a recharge message shortly.
Check if you have entered the details incorrectly. Payment failure could also be due to an issue at the operator’s end. We suggest you retry after some time.
You can pay your Airtel postpaid bill online at Bajaj Finserv by following a few simple steps.
- Visit Bajaj Finserv’s Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) login page
- Enter your name as written on your PAN Card
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Key in the OTP sent to your mobile number
- Choose ‘Mobile Postpaid’ available under the ‘Utilities and Bills’ category
- Choose ‘Airtel Postpaid (Fetch and Pay)’ from the drop-down menu
- Enter your 10-digit Airtel number
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Your bill with the outstanding amount will appear on the screen
- Pay using your credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI ID
You can pay your Airtel bill online by using your debit card on Bajaj Fisnerv’s BBPS platform. First, you will need to log in by using your name and mobile number. Then, you can proceed to pay the bill by entering your debit card details.
You can check your Airtel postpaid outstanding amount by dialling *121# from your postpaid SIM.
You can change from an Airtel postpaid connection to a prepaid one by following these steps.
- Visit the nearest Airtel store
- Request for a Postpaid to Prepaid Migration Form
- Ensure you do not have any outstanding bills
- Submit the duly filled form and pay the fees
- You will be handed a new prepaid SIM card
- You will receive an OTP for verification
- Verify the OTP to activate the new prepaid SIM card
The cheapest Airtel postpaid plan costs Rs. 399. This pack offers 40GB of data (with a rollover facility), 100 SMS a day and unlimited STD/ roaming calls.
Currently, there is no Rs. 199 Airtel Postpaid plan. The telecom operator had introduced a Rs. 199 Postpaid plan for the Jammu and Kashmir circle in 2019, which has since been discontinued.
Airtel Postpaid recharge of Rs. 399 is the cheapest plan offered, which gives data benefits of 40GB (with rollover up to 200GB), 100 SMS per day and unlimited talktime.
No, Airtel has not removed the Rs. 499 plan. This Airtel Postpaid plan offers unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day and 75GB of monthly data (with rollover up to 200GB).
Yes, Airtel has a Rs. 399 plan in place, which is the cheapest among its offerings. This Airtel Postpaid plan offers 40GB of monthly data (with rollover up to 200GB), 100 SMS/ day and unlimited calls.
An Airtel Postpaid plan can be a better option if you can afford to pay the bill in case you use data more than your rental plan allows. That said, Postpaid plans also come with additional perks, like yearly subscriptions to OTT platforms. However, prepaid plans are cheaper and keep your data usage in check. Therefore, it depends on individual preference as both these plan types have their pros and cons.
No, there is no Rs. 299 Airtel Postpaid plan as these plans start from Rs. 399.