About Bajaj Finserv Limited
Bajaj Finserv Limited (‘Bajaj Finserv’, ‘BFS’ or ‘the Company’) is a Core Investment Company (CIC) under RBI Regulations 2020 and the holding company for the various financial services businesses under the Bajaj Group. Its vision is to provide financial solutions for retail and SME customers through their life cycle - asset acquisition and lifestyle enhancement through financing, asset protection through insurance, family protection through life and health insurance, healthcare needs for the family, savings products, wealth management, retirement planning and annuities. BFS, through its various businesses serves crores of customers by providing these solutions. In furtherance of this vision, BFS participates in various businesses through controlling stakes including,
- The Financing business through its 52.65% holding in Bajaj Finance Limited (‘BFL’)
- Life, general and health insurance businesses through its 74% holding in two unlisted subsidiaries:
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited (‘BAGIC’) and
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited (‘BALIC’)
- A digital marketplace of financial services products from loans to insurance, mutual funds, investments, payments and selected e-commerce through Bajaj Finserv Direct Limited (Finserv Markets)
- A digital platform for preventive, personalised and pre-paid healthcare services, backed by a complete range of easy financing solutions to support the wellness needs of consumers through Bajaj Finserv Health Limited
- The Mutual Fund and Asset Management businesses through Bajaj Finserv Asset Management Company
- An investment platform for early and mid-stage venture capital investments and alternate assets through Bajaj Finserv Ventures Limited
Through the subsidiaries of Bajaj Finance Limited, Bajaj Finserv also participates in,
- Housing and developer financing through Bajaj Housing Finance Limited and
- Digital broking, equity trading and wealth management through Bajaj Financial Securities Limited
To know more, visit our website.
OUR GROUP COMPANIES
With businesses spread across consumer, SME & commercial lending, payments, and fixed deposits, it is one of the most diversified and fastest growing non-banks in the country.
A joint venture with Allianz SE, Germany, it has life insurance solutions that cater to every segment and age/income profile, across Term, ULIP and Child Plans.
A joint venture with Allianz SE, Germany, it has a wide range of insurance solutions across health, motor, home, travel, and others.
A one-stop digital financial services marketplace for retail and SME consumers offering a wide range of products through a differentiated experience.
A Healthcare management platform that integrates various parts of the healthcare ecosystem and uses technology to improve the health outcomes of its consumers.
Bajaj Finserv Limited's wholly-owned subsidiary makes alternative investments in properties and start-ups. The company aims to bring real estate investing to people and provide them access to the market.
It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv Limited and is all set to establish a key presence in the investment solutions industry. We seek to play a pivotal role in addressing the unmet investment needs by delivering innovative products and solutions to our investors and help them meet their financial goals.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv Limited, it is responsible for the group’s asset management business. As trustees, the company is responsible for ensuring that BFS and the AMC comply with regulatory requirements and that funds are managed in the best interests of unitholders.
It is a housing finance company regulated by the National Housing Bank (NHB). It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bajaj Finance Limited offering a range of products to consumers, corporate entities, builders, and developers.