Pay UPPCL Bill Quickly
UPPCL bills are the electricity bills furnished by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) to the consumers. UPPCL mPower is responsible for electricity production and distribution in rural and urban areas of the northern Indian state. As a UPPCL consumer, you can make UPPCL bill payments online from anywhere and save yourself from the hassles of cash transactions. Bajaj Finserv provides the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) platform through which you can complete UPPCL online bill payments at no extra cost and protect your privacy simultaneously. You can check UPPCL bill online and pay the bill using your preferred payment mode on the BBPS platform.
The BBPS platform is a holistic ecosystem that has streamlined online transactions while ensuring the reliability and safety of payments. Using the BBPS facility at Bajaj Finserv, you can pay your monthly bills quickly and conveniently.
State wise electricity Billers across India
Tamil Nadu [TNEB] Electricity Bill Payment
Kerala [KSEB] Electricity Bill Payment
Punjab [PSPCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Bangalore [BESCOM] Electricity Bill Payment
Assam [APDCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Calcutta [CESC] Electricity Bill Payment
West Bengal [WBSEDCL] Electricity Bill Payment
New Delhi [BSES] Electricity Bill Payment
Ajmer [AVVNL] Electricity Bill Payment
Mumbai [BEST] Electricity Bill Payment
Bikaner [BKESL] Electricity Bill Payment
Features and Benefits of BBPS
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at any time.
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
How to Make Your UPPCL Electricity Bill Payment Online using BBPS?
You can pay your electricity bill online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 6 Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- 7 Under the ‘Bills and Recharges' section, tap on 'Electricity'
- 8 Choose your electrical power company from the drop-down menu
- 9 Enter your customer ID and tap on ‘Fetch your bill’
- 10 Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Fees and charges
In the Bajaj Finserv's Bharat Bill Payment System, there is no charge to use the service.
Frequently Asked Questions on UPPCL Bill Payment
UP bill can be viewed online by CA No. It is one of the easiest methods to check your UP bill. To view it on the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, follow these steps:
- Log into the BBPS portal of Bajaj Finserv after entering your name and mobile number
- Choose your power distributor and enter your 9-digit CA number
- Proceed to complete your UP bill view process. It is thus easy and convenient
Bajaj Finserv is one of the safest portals for electricity bill payment, with its advanced security mechanisms. It ensures safety of your money along with your personal credentials.
To pay your electricity bill online, head over to the Bajaj Finserv website, click on the BBPS login page and follow these steps:
- Enter your full name and your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’ to receive a 6-digit OTP on your phone.
- Enter the OTP on the next page and click on ‘Submit’ to login successfully.
- Once you’ve logged in, head over to the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section and select ‘Electricity’.
- On the next page, choose your electricity operator, enter your CRN number and click on ‘Proceed’. Your bill will be automatically fetched on the basis of the details you provide.
- Select your preferred mode of payment and click on ‘Pay’.
- Enter your payment details and complete the payment, after which you will get a payment confirmation on the screen along with a receipt for the same.
Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform gives you the freedom of making your electricity bill payment through three different methods. You can ensure it is quickly paid at Bajaj Finserv using your debit card, credit card, or even through the net banking facility.
Your consumer number is a unique identification marker that's assigned when you apply for a new metered connection. For UPPCL urban bills, this is a combination of 10 digits, while for UPPCL rural connections, it is represented by a 12-digit combination. You need to know this customer number to register for the UPPCL online bill payment facility and complete your UPPCL online payments.
Finding this number is relatively easy as it is printed on the second top left corner of your monthly electricity bill. In case you're still unsure, visit the UPPCL online bill pay portal and click on the 'Register' option under the 'My Connection' tab. Here, you will be asked to fill in your account details. Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you can find links that will redirect you to bill samples that will help you locate your customer ID.
You can also use the UPPCL online bill check facility on the Bajaj Finserv App to locate your customer ID quickly. Simply select the 'Bill Pay' option on the App homepage and click on the 'View Sample Bill' option when you're asked to enter your customer ID. You will have to find the position of the highlighted numbers on your UPPCL bill to determine your unique customer ID.
To pay your UPPCL bill online, you will need to first register on the official UPPCL mPower website. To do so, you need to know your unique account ID and bill number. Both these numbers will be printed on your monthly electricity bill. It is important to note that since your account number acts as your login ID unless you register on the UPPCL bill payment platform online, you will not have a login ID for the portal.
To do so, head to the UPPCL online payment website and click on the 'Register' option under the 'My Connections' tab. During the first step of the registration process, you will be asked to provide your credentials like name, phone number and email ID. Next, you will have to pick a password and a secret question to help you log into the account if you forget your password. After you submit the registration request, a confirmation email is sent to your listed email ID. Click on the same and log in to your account to complete the registration process. Once registered for the UPPCL online bill payment facility, your account number can be used as your UPPCL login ID.
If you forget your password, you can still use your UPPCL login ID and secret question to log into your account and make UPPCL online bill payments. If you forget your password and secret question, simply call on 1800-180-8752 to seek online bill payment-related assistance.
As long as you have a smartphone and internet connection, you can check the status of your UPPCL bill anywhere and at any time. To check your UPPCL urban bill or UPPCL rural bill online, simply head to the official UPPCL website. Under the 'My Connection' tab, click on the 'Check Status' option. Next, on the login page, enter your credentials like your account number and password, along with the displayed captcha. Once that's done, you can instantly review the status of your UPPCL electricity bill.
Alternatively, you can check your UPPCL bill pay status through the Bajaj Finserv App. To do so, start by clicking on the 'Bill Pay' option on the app's homepage. Next, select UPPCL as your electricity service provider from the drop-down menu and enter your consumer number. Click on the 'View Bill' option to view the status of your bill and check if there are any outstanding charges.
You can dial the toll-free number 18001808752 to contact the UPPCL customer care executive to register any complaint or file any query.
Follow these steps to download payment receipts after making UPPCL electricity bill payments.
- Visit the official website of UPPCL
- Choose ‘Bill Payment (Urban)’ under the ‘Bill Generation and Payment’ section
- Click the ‘Login’ button
- Enter your account number and password
- Solve the captcha and click on ‘Login’
- Click on ‘Payment History’ to view bills (UPPCL) of all the previous transactions
- Choose the receipt you wish to download
- Click the ‘Download’ button
Consumer Number or Account Number is a unique 10-digit (urban consumer) or 12-digit (rural consumer) number provided to every customer by UPPCL. It allows individuals to log into their accounts and complete UPPCL online payments.
Bill ID in UPPCL is the unique Account Number given to every customer. You can find it printed on your UPPCL electricity bill.
To check the UPPCL bill on your phone, you can simply send an SMS. Type Bill <space> Account Number and send the message to 5616195 to get your electricity bill on your phone.
You can file a complaint with UPPCL mPower for providing incorrect electricity bills by calling the customer care executive or writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The customer care numbers for UPPCL mPower vary with the geographical locations within the state. These include:
- Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (MVVNL) - 1800-180-0440
- Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (PVVNL) - 1800-180-3002
- Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (DVVNL) - 1800-180-3023
- Purvanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (PUVVNL) - 1800-180-5025
If you miss the deadline to pay the UPPCL mPower bill, you will need to pay a surcharge of 1.5% per month on the payable amount.
You can raise a complaint with UPPCL mPower regarding a faulty meter by calling the customer care number (according to your region) or by visiting the nearest UPPCL office.
You can download UPPCL urban bill by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of UPPCL
- Click on ‘Pay your electricity bill’
- Enter your Account Number or registered mobile number
- Solve the captcha
- Click on 'View'
- You can view your bill and download it for future reference
You can pay UPPCL rural bills online by following these steps.
- Visit Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS login page
- Enter your name as mentioned on your PAN Card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number
- Click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Enter the six-digit OTP and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- Click on the ‘Electricity’ icon available under the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section
- Choose ‘Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Rural’ as your biller
- Enter Consumer Number
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Make UPPCL online payment by using your credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI ID