Make piped gas bill payment online
Using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform's 'Bills & Recharges' function, you can pay your piped gas bill online. The Reserve Bank of India conceptualised the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS), which is run by the National Payments Corporation of India.
Features and Benefits of online Piped Gas Bill Payment at BBPS
Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform serves as the one-stop destination for paying your piped gas bill online. There are several benefits of paying the gas bill through the BBPS platform, including:
Zero processing fee
Bajaj Finserv does not levy any processing fees or hidden charges.
You can pay the bill without facing any technical difficulties or other inconveniences while the transaction is quick and effortless.
No security issues
The BBPS platform is safe and secure. You can pay your bills safely without worrying about your details being compromised.
Flexible payment channels
You can pay the piped gas bill online using your credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI ID.
How to make piped gas bill payment online at Bajaj Finserv?
You can pay your piped gas bill online at Bajaj Finserv by following these steps.
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- 6 Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- 7 Tap on ‘Bills and Recharges’
- 8 Select ‘Piped Gas’ option present under the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section
- 9 Choose your biller from the drop-down menu
- 10 Enter Consumer Number/ Consumer ID/ BP Number as applicable
- 11 Click on ‘Proceed’
- 12 Pay the piped gas bill using your credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI ID
Fees and charges
Transactions made using the Bharat Bill Payment System platform at Bajaj Finserv are free of charge.
FAQs on piped gas bill online payment
The running cost, or the monthly bill, is often observed to be cheaper in case of piped gas as compared to LPG cylinders. However, the initial registration and installation charges of gas pipelines are much higher than LPG cylinders. However, the overall cost of a gas pipeline connection can be lower than that of LPG cylinders in the long run.
Bajaj Finserv is one of the safest portals for piped gas bill payment, with its advanced security mechanisms. It ensures safety of your money along with your personal credentials.
To pay your piped gas bill online, head over to the Bajaj Finserv website, click on the BBPS login page and follow these steps:
- Enter your full name and your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’ to receive a 6-digit OTP on your phone.
- Enter the OTP on the next page and click on ‘Submit’ to login successfully.
- Once you’ve logged in, head over to the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section and select ‘Piped Gas’.
- On the next page, choose your piped gas operator, enter your CRN number and click on ‘Proceed’. Your bill will be automatically fetched on the basis of the details you provide.
- Select your preferred mode of payment and click on ‘Pay’.
- Enter your payment details and complete the payment, after which you will get a payment confirmation on the screen along with a receipt for the same.
The BP number is a unique 10 digit ‘Business Partner Number’ that is issued to the customers of piped gas connection. You can use the BP number to view your bill details, raise a complaint, etc.