Punjab State Electricity Bill Payment at Bajaj Finserv
If you are a resident of Punjab and receive electricity from the state electricity board (PSPCL), you can now pay the PSPCL bill online without any hassles. Bajaj Finserv offers the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) platform, an integrated payment interface conceptualised by the RBI. You can pay the PSPCL bills online within a few minutes through the BBPS platform without any extra expenditure on the transaction.
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is a state-owned power generation and distribution company. This public-sector entity provides power to residential, agricultural, and industrial establishments. It was formerly known as the Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB), and in 2010, the state government brought about some major administrative changes.
State wise electricity Billers across India
Uttar Pradesh [UPPCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Tamil Nadu [TNEB] Electricity Bill Payment
Kerala [KSEB] Electricity Bill Payment
Bangalore [BESCOM] Electricity Bill Payment
Assam [APDCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Calcutta [CESC] Electricity Bill Payment
West Bengal [WBSEDCL] Electricity Bill Payment
New Delhi [BSES] Electricity Bill Payment
Ajmer [AVVNL] Electricity Bill Payment
Mumbai [BEST] Electricity Bill Payment
Bikaner [BKESL] Electricity Bill Payment
Features and Benefits of BBPS
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at any point in time
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
PSPCL bill payment through the BBPS platform extends multiple benefits. You can expect a seamless experience while paying PSPCL bills online at Bajaj Finserv.
Safe & Secured Transactions
Payments made through the BBPS platform remain safe and secure. You do not need to worry about any potential security threat placing your privacy at risk.
Discounts & Offers
You may score discounts and other offers upon the completion of PSPCL online bill payment.
How to Pay PSPCL Bill Online?
Follow these steps to pay the PSPCL bill online through Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform.
- 1 Visit Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS login page
- 2 Enter your name as printed on your PAN Card
- 3 Enter your 10-digit mobile number
- 4 Click on ‘Generate OTP’
- 5 Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- 6 On the Bills and Recharge homepage, go to the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section
- 7 Click on the Electricity icon
- 8 Choose Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) as your biller
- 9 Enter your Account Number
- 10 Click on ‘Proceed’
- 11 Pay the PSPCL bill using the supported payment methods, which include credit cards, debit cards, net banking and UPI ID
Fees and charges
The Bajaj Finserv's Bharat Bill Payment System does not charge any fee for transactions made through the BBPS platform.
Frequently Asked Questions On PSPCL Bill Payment
You can check your old PSPCL bills by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of PSPCL
- Go to the bill payment portal
- Click on ‘Bill History’ available on the top menu
- Enter your Account Number
- Choose the year for which you want to check the bill
- Click on ‘Show Bill History’
- You can check the PSPCL bills for the selected year
You can pay PSPCL bills from Canada through Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform or by visiting PSPCL’s official website.
You can pay the PSPCL bill after the due date by visiting the official website of the power distributor. You will need your Customer ID/ Account number to pay the bill.
Yes, you can make Punjab electricity bill payments in instalments, with the EMI tenure ranging from three to twenty-four months. You will have to pay interest on the EMI, which spans from 9 to 15 per cent per annum based on the tenure.
You can change your name in the PSPCL bill by following these steps.
- Visit the nearest PSPCL office
- Request for an application form to make the changes
- Submit the form along with the required documents (like your last electricity bill and identity proof)
- The authorities will verify the documents and the name on the PSPCL bill will be altered
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) introduced an advanced payment scheme in 2020. Under this plan, you can pay the PSPCL bill in advance and earn 1% interest per month (12% per year) in return.
You can register a complaint with PSPCL by giving a missed call on 18001801512 (toll-free) from your registered mobile number.