Recharge and Pay Bills
Bharatgas booking online on Bajaj Finserv
To book a cylinder with Bharatgas, you no longer need to visit the company's nearest office or call them. You can book and pay for Bharatgas online through the BBPS platform on Bajaj Finserv and book your LPG cylinder from anywhere and at any time. Bharatgas e-booking on Bajaj Finserv BBPS is customer-friendly and highly secure. You can use this BBPS facility for booking Bharatgas cylinder online and get a confirmation message and receipt instantly. Moreover, you can choose your preferred payment mode as Bajaj Finserv accepts transactions made through credit cards, debit cards, net banking, Bajaj Pay Wallet, and UPI ID.
The BBPS platform on Bajaj Finserv is an integrated platform that has simplified online transactions and made them safe and secure. You can pay your bills securely through this platform and stay safe from fraudulent activities online. Additionally, you may score discounts and other offers on gas booking online.
Benefits of booking Bharatgas online on Bajaj Finserv
- Quick and hassle-free
With the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, you can book your Bharatgas online quickly and effortlessly.
- Safe and secure
Bajaj Finserv provides a safe and secure payment platform on BBPS. Your payment details are secure with the platform’s robust security measures.
- Multiple payment options
Bajaj Finserv offers multiple payment options, including debit card, credit card, net banking, e-wallet, and UPI. This allows you to choose the payment method that suits you best.
- Instant confirmation
After making the payment, the platform immediately confirms the payment through an email and SMS.
Fees and charges
A convenience fee of up to 2% will be charged depending on the transaction amount and payment mode (inclusive of applicable taxes). For more information on fees and charges, click here.
Note: For failed transactions, the total amount including charges except taxes are reversed.
- Quick and hassle-free
Steps to book Bharatgas online on the Bajaj Finserv app
You can easily book LPG gas online on the Bajaj Finserv app by following these steps:
- Download and install the Bajaj Finserv app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Open the app on your mobile phone
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'GENERATE OTP'
- Enter the OTP and click on 'PROCEED'
- Under the ‘BILLS and RECHARGES’ section, click on 'LPG GAS’
- Choose your gas provider as ‘BHARATGAS (BPCL)’ from the drop-down menu
- Enter your registered mobile number or consumer ID and click on 'FETCH YOUR BILL'
- Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Steps to book Bharatgas online on the Bajaj Finserv website
You can easily book LPG gas online on the Bajaj Finserv website by following these steps:
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv website or click on https://www.bajajfinserv.in/
- Go to the ‘BILLS AND RECHARGES’ under the ‘PAYMENTS’ section
- Click on ‘LPG GAS CYLINDER’
- Select the LPG gas provider from the drop-down menu
- Enter your ‘CUSTOMER ID’ and click on ‘FETCH BILL’
- Select a payment method from the list of available payment options such as credit card, debit card, UPI, e-wallet, and net banking
- After choosing your preferred payment mode, enter the requested payment details
Check the details you entered and click on 'PAY NOW’
Book gas from other providers
Frequently asked questions
You can choose the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform to book gas online as it keeps your bank details and payment information secure. Moreover, Bajaj Finserv does not charge any fee for transactions made through the BBPS platform.
You can use serval payment methods such as credit card, debit card, UPI, and net banking to book gas online via the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform.
The latest Bharatgas booking numbers are 7718012345 and 7715012345.
You can complete Bharatgas online booking through the company’s WhatsApp number 1800224344. All you have to do is send a message using your registered mobile number.
The Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform is ideal for Bharat Gas e-booking as it facilitates quick transactions and offers multiple payment methods and top-notch security.
You can get a discount on Bharatgas booking by using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform to book your LPG cylinder.
The BBPS platform on Bajaj Finserv provides cashbacks on Bharatgas online booking done via the platform.
You can use the 'BILLS AND RECHARGES’ service on Bajaj Finserv to pay for your electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, telecom bill, DTH bill, along with loan repayment, insurance EMI, municipal tax, subscription fee, FASTag recharge, prepaid recharge, cable recharge, fibernet recharge, and more.