Subscription Bill Payment
Subscriptions bill payment can be paid for online using the 'Bills & Recharges' service provided by the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform. The Bajaj Finserv Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) is a one-stop bill payment eco-system conceptualised by the Reserve Bank of India and operated by the National Payments Corporation of India.
Features and benefits
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at any time
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
How to pay subscriptions bills online using BBPS?
By following these steps, you can easily pay for your subscriptions online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 6 Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- 7 Under the Utilities and Bills section, click on 'LPG Gas Cylinder'
- 8 Choose a biller from the drop-down menu
- 9 Enter your registered mobile number and click on 'Proceed'
Fees and charges
The Bharat Bill Payment System of Bajaj Finserv doesn't charge any fees for transactions.
FAQs on Online Recurring Billing Online
You can make a recurring payment directly on the merchant’s website or mobile application. However, you need to visit multiple websites to pay for all the goods and services that you have subscribed for. An easier way is to make your recurring payments is at the Bajaj Finserv BBPS portal, where you can pay for all your subscriptions. Here’s how you can do that:
- Head to the Bajaj Finserv BBPS portal login page at https://www.bajajfinserv.in/bbps-bills-and-payments/login.html.
- Enter your name as per your PAN Card along with your 10 digit mobile number and click on the ‘Generate OTP’ tab.
- Enter the OTP received on your phone and click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Under the ‘Recharges’ section, click on ‘Subscription’.
- On the next page, select your biller from the drop-down menu and fill in the required details such as mobile number and plan. Now click on ‘Proceed’.
- Now, select your preferred mode of payment, click on ‘I agree to the Terms & Conditions’ and click on the ‘Pay (Amount)’ tab.
- Furnish your payment details and complete the payment for instant confirmation.
Yes, you can use your debit card to make recurring payments.
Recharge for the different subscription portals on the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform is quick and instantaneous. Once you confirm the mode of payment and complete the process, it gets reflected in the directed account straight away.
You can cancel your subscription payment by visiting the respective vendor’s website and choosing the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option.