Make Online Premium Payment at Bajaj Finserv
You can pay your insurance online using the ‘Bills and Recharges' service provided by the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform.
The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) at Bajaj Finserv is a one-stop bill payment eco-system conceptualised by the Reserve Bank of India, operated by the National Payments Corporation of India.
Features and benefits of BBPS
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at any point in time
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
How to Pay Insurance Premium Online at Bajaj Finserv?
You can easily pay insurance online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- 1 Click on 'DOWNLOAD APP' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘INSTALL’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 6 Enter the OTP
- 7 Click on 'PROCEED'
- 8 Under the ‘FINANCIAL SERVICES AND TAXES’ section tap on ‘INSURANCE’
- 9 Choose a biller from a drop-down menu
- 10 Enter your registered mobile number and click on ‘PROCEED’
- 11 Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Fees and charges
The Bajaj Finserv's Bharat Bill Payment System does not charge any fee for transactions made through the BBPS platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can pay insurance premiums online at Bajaj Finserv on the BBPS platform. On the digital portal offered by Bajaj Finserv, you can pay the premium of different types of insurance smoothly.
Through Bajaj Finserv’s online portal, you can make online insurance payments anytime. Follow these steps to make premium payments online:
- Go to Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS login page
- Enter your mobile number and name as mentioned on your PAN card
- Click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Click on ‘Submit’ after entering the OTP
- Choose the ‘Insurance’ icon available under the ‘Financial Services and Taxes’ segment
- Choose your biller from the drop-down menu
- Enter your policy number and click on ‘Proceed’
- Make online premium payments using your credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI ID
You can check your insurance policy status by logging into your biller’s official website. You can verify your car/ vehicle insurance details using the Parivahan Sewa offered by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (Government of India).
You can download insurance online by visiting your insurance company’s official website.