Pay AVVNL Electricity Bill Online- Quick and Safe
The Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVNL) is the lifeline of Ajmer and the neighbouring districts as it ensures an uninterrupted supply of electricity in these areas. If AVVNL is your electricity provider, you need to pay your AVVNL bill regularly to prevent any power cuts or disruptions in service. If you are still indulging in offline payments, it is time to switch to the online electricity payment mode for enhanced convenience. Bajaj Finserv offers you a safe platform to make your AVVNL bill payments without any hassles in the form of BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System). Use this BBPS platform to pay your bills online within minutes and at no extra cost.
The Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVNL), operating under the direction of the Rajasthan State Government, is responsible for power distribution in Ajmer and nearby areas. Also known as Ajmer Discom, AVVNL provides electricity to eleven districts in the western state.
State wise electricity Billers across India
Uttar Pradesh [UPPCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Tamil Nadu [TNEB] Electricity Bill Payment
Kerala [KSEB] Electricity Bill Payment
Punjab [PSPCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Bangalore [BESCOM] Electricity Bill Payment
Assam [APDCL] Electricity Bill Payment
Mumbai [BEST] Electricity Bill Payment
Calcutta [CESC] Electricity Bill Payment
West Bengal [WBSEDCL] Electricity Bill Payment
New Delhi [BSES] Electricity Bill Payment
Bikaner [BKESL] Electricity Bill Payment
Features and Benefits of BBPS
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at any point in time
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
How to Pay AVVNL Bill Payment?
You can pay Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited’s bill online via the BBPS platform by following these steps.
- 1 Head over to Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS login page
- 2 Enter your name as shown on your PAN Card
- 3 Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- 4 Type in the OTP sent to your mobile number and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- 5 Under ‘Utilities and Bill’ section, click on the ‘Electricity’ icon
- 6 Choose Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited as your biller from the drop-down menu
- 7 Enter your 12-digit K Number
- 8 Click on ‘Proceed’
- 9 Pay using your preferred payment mode, as you can use your credit card, debit card, net banking and UPI ID to make the payment
Multiple Payment Methods for AVVNL Bill Payment Online
You can pay AVVNL bills online on Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform through multiple payment modes, which include:
- Credit card: You can carry out AVVNL online bill payments by using your credit card.
- Debit card: Use your debit card to deduct the bill amount directly from your savings account.
- Net banking: You can use internet banking and pay your electricity dues.
- UPI ID: You can also use your UPI ID for AVVNL online bill payment on the BBPS platform.
Fees and charges
The Bajaj Finserv's Bharat Bill Payment System does not charge any fee for transactions made through the BBPS platform.
Frequently Asked Questions on AVVNL Bill Payment
Yes, you can make AVVNL online payments via UPI at Bajaj Finserv by using the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) platform.
You can change your name on your electricity bill in Rajasthan by following these steps.
- Visit the nearest office of your electricity board (For instance, Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited in the case of Ajmer)
- Get the application form to change your name
- Fill out the application form
- Submit the form along with the required documents
- Pay the required fee at the office
- The authorities will verify your documents and change the name on the bill
You can check your electricity bill in Rajasthan by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan’s energy department
- Choose Web Self-service/ Single Window Clearance System Category
- Click on ‘Web Self Service’
- The RAPDRP (Web Self Service) page will open
- Log in to your account using your username and password
- Enter the security code and click on ‘Login’
- Click on ‘View Bill’ and check the details
You can check the AVVNL bill online by following these steps.
- Open the official website of Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
- Open the online payment Bill Desk https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/rvvnlaj/RVVNLAJDetails.jsp
- Enter your K Number
- Enter your email ID
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Check your Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Bill
You can get your Ajmer electricity bill online on the official website of Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. Use the web self-service customer portal, log in using your credentials and check your AVVNL bill.
The K number in the AVVNL bill is a 12-digit unique identification number assigned to every AVVNL subscriber. It is printed on the electricity bill and is required when you make an AVVNL bill payment online.
You can contact Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. by calling the toll-free number 18001806565.
AVVNL (Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited) allows customers to receive electronic bills, which can be accessed and downloaded online. Alternatively, you can use the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform to obtain the e-bill. You can follow the steps given below to get an e-bill from AVVNL.
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, and log in using your credentials
- Under the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section, click the ‘Electricity’ icon
- Click the drop-down menu, and select AVVNL from the list of billers
- Enter the 12-digit K Number, and click ‘Proceed’
- You will find the AVVNL bill details
By following these steps, you can download your AVVNL electricity bill from the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform.
- Head to the Bajaj Finserv BBPS website and log in using your registered mobile number
- Navigate to the ‘Utilities and Bills’ category, and click on the ‘Electricity’ icon
- Confirm ‘Rajasthan’ as your state, and AVVNL as your biller
- Enter your 12-digit K number
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Download a copy of the AVVNL electricity bill
Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam (AVVNL) allows you to pay, check, and download your AVVNL electricity bill through different methods. One of the easiest – and most convenient ways to check and download your e-bill is using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform. Here is how you can execute the AVVNL bill check, or even make an AVVNL bill payment through the platform.
- Go to the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, and log in using your registered number
- You will find the ‘Electricity’ icon under the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section
- Click on the ‘Electricity’ icon
- You will get a prompt to select the biller, and you must select AVVNL
- Type in the 12-digit K number, which you can find on your previous month’s electricity bill, and click ‘Proceed’
- You can view your electricity bill
You can download the bill and save it as PDF for future reference.
Yes, Bajaj Finserv also provides other recharge services such as- D2H recharge, FASTag recharge, Dish TV recharge, and gas booking.
Yes, Bajaj Finserv also provides other bill payment services such as -postpaid bill payment, broadband bill payment, credit card bill payment, loan repayment, and piped gas bill payment.