Eligibility criteria and documents required
Anyone can apply for our loan against property balance transfer as long as they meet the criteria mentioned below.
- Nationality: You must be an Indian citizen residing in India with property in a city we operate in.
- Age: Minimum age: 25 years* (18 years for non-financial property owners)
Maximum age: 85 years* (including non-financial property owners)
*Age of the individual applicant/ co-applicant at the time of loan maturity.
*Higher age of co-applicant may be considered up to 95 years basis 2nd generation (legal heir) meeting age norms and to be taken as co-applicant on loan structure.
- CIBIL Score: A CIBIL Score of 700 or higher is ideal to get an approved loan against property balance transfer.
- Occupation: Salaried, self-employed professionals like doctors, and self-employed non-professionals are eligible to apply.
- Proof of identity/ residence
- Proof of income
- Property-related documents
- Proof of business (for self-employed applicants), and
- Account statements for the last 6 months
Note: This is an indicative list that may change based on your actual loan application.
How to apply for a loan against property balance transfer