Quick IIFL loan repayment online
You can make IIFL quick payments without any hassles online through Bajaj Finserv's BBPS platform. IIFL Finance is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) offering gold, business, personal and other types of loans. IIFL online payment of EMIs through the BBPS platform is convenient, as Bajaj Finserv does not charge transaction fees. You can quickly pay IIFL loans online without worrying about your privacy and safety, as the BBPS platform is secure. If you have availed of a gold loan, you can ensure instant IIFL gold loan payment and get a confirmation message within minutes.
The BBPS platform makes IIFL gold loan online payments simple and uncomplicated. This integrated payment platform streamlines digital transactions and payment of utility bills and loans. At Bajaj Finserv, you can use this BBPS facility and repay your loans using your preferred payment mode. Moreover, you may score discounts and cashbacks by using the BBPS platform offered by Bajaj Finserv.
Pay Your Loan EMIs
Manappuram Finance Loan Payment
IDFC First Bank Loan Payment
Hero Fincorp Loan Repayment
Muthoot Finance Loan Repayment
ICICI Bank Loan Repayment
HDB Finance Loan Repayment
Axis Bank Loan Repayment
Mahindra Finance Loan Repayment
Features and benefits
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at anytime
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
How to make loan repayment online step-by-step?
Follow these procedures to repay your loan via the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 To 'Generate OTP,' enter your 10-digit mobile phone number
- 6 Enter the OTP and click the 'Proceed' button
- 7 Click on 'Loan Repayment' in the 'Financial Services and Taxes' section
- 8 From the drop-down menu, choose your loan provider
- 9 'Proceed' after entering your loan account number
- 10 Choose your preferred payment method and finish the transaction
Fees and charges
The Bajaj Finserv's Bharat Bill Payment System does not charge any fee for transactions on the BBPS platform.
FAQs on IIFL online payment
The loan repayment service at Bajaj Finserv is flexible, and you can choose from several payment methods such as a credit card, debit card, net banking and UPI.
Bajaj Finserv's BBPS platform allows the repayment of different IIFL loans. These include:
- Gold loan
- Home loan
- Personal loan
- Business loan
IIFL Gold Loan quick pay feature is available online at Bajaj Finserv. Follow these steps to repay your IIFL Gold Loan successfully.
- Click on 'Pay Now' to open the BBPS payments page
- Enter your full name as per your PAN Card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- Under the 'Financial Services and Taxes' section, click on 'Loan Repayment'
- Choose 'IIFL Finance Limited' as your lender
- Enter your loan account number, 10-digit mobile number and click on 'Proceed'
- Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
You can choose the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform for loan repayment as it is easy, safe and secure. Bajaj Finserv does not charge any fee from customers who use the platform for loan repayments.
Once the payment is completed, you will get a message for successful payment. You will also receive the BBPS bill receipt in email/ SMS/ print form and the transaction ID. A confirmation/ transaction success message will also appear on your screen once the transaction is complete. Check your transaction history for future reference.
You can use the 'Recharge and Bill Payments' service at Bajaj Finserv to pay for your electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, telecom bill, DTH bill, along with loan repayment, insurance EMI, municipal tax, subscription fee, FASTag recharge, prepaid recharge, cable recharge, fibernet recharge, and more.
Once you have made the IIFL loan payment, you will receive a confirmation message on your screen, and an online receipt will be issued. If you have subscribed to SMS alerts, your bank will inform you about the successful transaction.
After IIFL loan repayment, you will receive an online receipt providing the transaction details.
There is no charge or fee for using the BBPS online payment service offered by Bajaj Finserv.
You can find and check your IIFL loan statement by following these steps:
- Go to the official IIFL website
- Enter your customer ID and password to log in to your account
- Click on ‘View Statement’
- Download it for future reference
You can prepay your IIFL loan once you have paid the EMIs for six months. IIFL accepts prepayment through online mode via NEFT and RTGS methods.
You can make IIFL online payment by following these steps.
- Visit Bajaj Finserv's BBPS login page
- Enter your name as shown on your PAN Card
- Enter your mobile number and click on 'Generate OTP'
- Key in the six-digit OTP and click on 'Submit OTP'
- Under 'Financial Services and Taxes', choose 'Loan Repayment'
- Choose IIFL Finance Limited as your biller from the drop-down menu
- Enter your loan account number
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Click on 'Proceed'
- Quickly pay IIFL loan using your preferred payment mode–credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI ID
Yes, you can make IIFL gold loan interest payments online through Bajaj Finserv's BBPS platform.
You can make IIFL online payments using the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) offered by Bajaj Finserv.
You can check your IIFL loan status by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of IIFL Finance
- Click on ‘My Account’
- Choose your loan type
- Log in with the OTP sent to the registered mobile number
- If you have not registered, enter your credentials to register
- Log in to your account and view your loan status