Recharge and Pay Bills
IIFL loan repayment online on Bajaj Finserv
IIFL Finance is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) offering gold, business, personal and other types of loans. IIFL online payment of EMIs through the BBPS platform on Bajaj Finserv is quick without the worry about your privacy and safety, as the BBPS platform is secure. If you have availed of a gold loan, you can ensure instant IIFL gold loan payment and get a confirmation message within minutes.
The BBPS platform on Bajaj Finserv, makes IIFL loan online payments simple and uncomplicated. This integrated payment platform streamlines digital transactions and payment of utility bills and loans. At Bajaj Finserv, you can use this BBPS facility and repay your loans using your preferred payment mode. Moreover, you may score discounts and cashback by using the BBPS platform on Bajaj Finserv.
Other online loan repayments across India
Apart from IIFL loan EMI payment, Bajaj Finserv also allows you to pay for other online loan repayments across India. You can pay other various loan providers as well, such as Manappuram Finance | IDFC First Bank | Hero Fincorp | Muthoot Finance | ICICI Bank | HDB Finance | Axis Bank | Mahindra Finance.
Benefits of IIFL gold loan payment online on Bajaj Finserv
When paying for your IIFL loan EMI payment through the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, you can avail of the following benefits:
Quick and hassle-free
With Bajaj Finserv's BBPS platform, you can pay your IIFL loan quickly and effortlessly.
Safe and secure
Bajaj Finserv provides a safe and secure payment platform on BBPS. Your payment details are secure with the platform’s robust security measures.
Multiple payment options
Bajaj Finserv offers multiple payment options, including debit card, credit card, net banking, and UPI. This allows you to choose the payment method that suits you best.
After making the payment, the platform immediately confirms the payment through an email and SMS.
Fees and charges
A convenience fee of up to 2% will be charged depending on the transaction amount and payment mode (inclusive of applicable taxes). For more information on fees and charges, click here.
Note: For failed transactions, the total amount including charges except taxes are reversed.
IIFL gold loan rates and charges
You can request a gold loan from IIFL, starting with a minimum amount of Rs. 3,000, featuring an interest rate that begins at 6.48% per annum. The repayment period can extend up to 2 years, and the bank may apply a processing fee based on your loan amount, with the minimum fee starting at Rs. 0.
0.54% p.m. or 6.48% p.a. onwards
Rs. 0 onwards depending on the scheme availed
Types of gold loan schemes offered by IIFL Finance
IIFL Finance offers two types of gold loan schemes:
IIFL SPL 1 scheme allows you to avail a loan with a minimum loan amount of Rs. 3,000 and a repayment tenure of up to 2 years. The ornaments pledged are insured for free, and digital facility is available.
IIFL Agri Loan scheme is designed for farmers and agriculturists who need funds for their agricultural needs. The loan amount can be used for various purposes such as crop cultivation, farm equipment purchase, and more. The loan amount ranges from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 10 crore, and the repayment tenure is up to 36 months.
IIFL customer care number
Here are the IIFL customer care details for your to raise a query:
IIFL Customer Care Details Toll-free number 1860-267-3000 Customer care number 7039-050-000
Steps to make quick IIFL payment online on the Bajaj Finserv app
Follow these steps to repay your IIFL loan via the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform:
- Click on 'DOWNLOAD APP' to open the Google Play Store
- Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- Click on ‘INSTALL’
- Open the app on your mobile phone
- To 'GENERATE OTP,' enter your 10-digit mobile phone number
- Enter the OTP and click the 'PROCEED' button
- Click on 'LOAN REPAYMENT' in the 'FINANCIAL SERVICES AND TAXES' section
- From the drop-down menu, choose ‘IIFL’ as your loan provider
- 'PROCEED' after entering your loan account number
- Choose your preferred payment method and finish the transaction
Steps to make IIFL quick loan repayment online on the Bajaj Finserv website
Here is how you can repay IIFL quick loan online on the Bajaj Finserv website:
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv website or click on https://www.bajajfinserv.in/
- Go to the ‘BILLS AND RECHARGES’ under the ‘PAYMENTS’ section
- Under ‘FINANCIAL SERVICES AND TAXES,’ select ‘LOAN REPAYMENT’
- Choose your biller from the drop-down
- Enter your loan number and click on ‘FETCH YOUR BILL’
- Select a payment method from the list of available payment options such as credit cards, debit cards, and net banking
- After choosing your preferred payment mode, enter the requested payment details
- Check the details you entered and click on 'PAY NOW’
You will receive a notification from Bajaj Finserv after successful payment.
Frequently asked questions
Bajaj Finserv offers flexible loan repayment with various methods such as credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI.
The BBPS platform on Bajaj Finserv allows the repayment of different IIFL loans, which include:
- Gold loan
- Home loan
- Personal loan
- Business loan
Your IIFL gold loan can be quickly paid online through the BBPS platform on Bajaj Finserv. Following are the steps to repay your IIFL gold loan successfully:
- Click on 'PAY NOW' to open the BBPS payments page
- Enter your full name as per your PAN card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'GENERATE OTP'
- Enter the OTP and click on 'PROCEED'
- Under the 'FINANCIAL SERVICES AND TAXES' section, click on 'LOAN REPAYMENT'
- Choose 'IIFL FINANCE LIMITED' as your lender
- Enter your loan account number, 10-digit mobile number and click on 'PROCEED'
- Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
You can choose the BBPS platform on Bajaj Finserv for loan repayment as it is easy, safe, and secure.
Once the payment is completed, you will get a message for successful payment. You will also receive the BBPS bill receipt in email/ SMS/ print form and the transaction ID. A confirmation/ transaction success message will also appear on your screen once the transaction is complete. Check your transaction history for future reference.
You can use the ‘Bills and Recharges’ service on Bajaj Finserv to pay your electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, telecom bill, DTH bill, along with loan repayment, insurance EMI, municipal tax, subscription fee, FASTag recharge, prepaid recharge, cable recharge, fibernet recharge, and more.
After an IIFL loan repayment, you will receive an online receipt providing the transaction details.
You can find and check your IIFL loan statement by following these steps:
- Go to the official IIFL website
- Enter your customer ID and password to log in to your account
- Click on ‘VIEW STATEMENT’
- Download it for future reference
You can make IIFL loan payments online using the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) on Bajaj Finserv.
You can make IIFL loan payment on Bajaj Finserv by following these steps:
- Visit Bajaj Finserv's BBPS login page
- Enter your name as shown on your PAN card
- Enter your mobile number and click on 'GENERATE OTP'
- Key in the six-digit OTP and click on 'SUBMIT OTP'
- Under 'FINANCIAL SERVICES AND TAXES', choose 'LOAN REPAYMENT'
- Choose IIFL Finance Limited as your biller from the drop-down menu
- Enter your loan account number
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Click on 'PROCEED'
- Quickly pay IIFL loan using your preferred payment mode–credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI ID
You can check your IIFL loan status by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of IIFL Finance
- Click on ‘MY ACCOUNT’
- Choose your loan type
- Log in with the OTP sent to the registered mobile number
- If you have not registered, enter your credentials to register
- Log in to your account and view your loan status