Mahindra Finance Loan Payment Online
The Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform's 'Bills & Recharges' feature can be utilised to repay your Mahindra and Mahindra loan online. The Reserve Bank of India conceptualised and operates the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS), which is a one-stop bill payment eco-system administered by the National Payments Corporation of India.
Mahindra Finance loan payment
The Bajaj Finserv BBPS portal makes your Mahindra Finance online payments seamless and easy. You can complete your Mahindra Finance loan payments using this one-stop payment platform. You can select a preferred payment method like your debit/ credit card, UPI ID, or net banking account to quickly pay your Mahindra Finance loan. As a safe and free platform, the Bajaj Finserv BBPS portal ensures that you make your Mahindra Finance online payments on time to avoid late charges. While you can access the portal online, you can also download the Bajaj Finserv App and complete Mahindra Finance loan payments through your phone.
Features and benefits
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at anytime
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
How to make Mahindra Finance loan payment online step-by-step?
Follow these procedures to repay your loan via the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 To 'Generate OTP,' enter your 10-digit mobile phone number
- 6 Enter the OTP and click the 'Proceed' button
- 7 Click on 'Loan Repayment' in the 'Financial Services and Taxes' section
- 8 From the drop-down menu, choose your loan provider
- 9 'Proceed' after entering your loan account number
- 10 Choose your preferred payment method and finish the transaction
Fees and charges
The Bajaj Finserv's Bharat Bill Payment System does not charge any fee for transactions on the BBPS platform.
Frequently Asked Questions on Mahindra and Mahindra finance loan payment
You can choose the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform for your Mahindra and Mahindra Finance loan repayment as it is easy, safe, quick and secure. Moreover, Bajaj Finserv does not charge any fee for BBPS transactions.
You can use serval payment methods such as credit card, debit card, UPI and net banking for loan repayment via BBPS.
You can pay your Mahindra and Mahindra Finance loan EMI online through the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- Click on 'Pay Now' to open the BBPS payments page
- Enter your full name as per your PAN Card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- Under the 'Financial Services and Taxes' section, click on 'Loan Repayment'
- Choose 'Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services Limited' from the drop-down menu
- Enter your loan account number along with your mobile or vehicle registration number and click on 'Proceed'
- Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Once the payment is completed, you will get a message for successful payment. You will also receive the BBPS bill receipt in email/ SMS/ print form and the transaction ID. A confirmation/ transaction success message will also appear on your screen once the transaction is complete. Check your transaction history for future reference.
You can follow these steps to check your Mahindra Finance loan details.
- Visit the official Mahindra Finance website
- Click on the ‘Login’ option and select the ‘Customer Portal Login’ option
- On the redirected page, you can log in with your name, customer ID, or account number
Alternatively, you can also visit a Mahindra Finance branch to review your loan details with your application number.
You can pay your EMIs using the Quick Pay option on the Mahindra Finance App or website. To do so, you have to enter your registered mobile number and select a preferred payment mode. Alternatively, you can use the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform to complete the payment.
Yes, Bajaj Finserv also provides other recharge services such as- D2H recharge, FASTag recharge, Dish TV recharge, and gas booking.
Yes, Bajaj Finserv also provides other bill payment services such as - electricity bill payment, postpaid bill payment, broadband bill payment, credit card bill payment, and piped gas bill payment.