Quickly Pay Muthoot Finance Online Loan EMI
Muthoot Finance online payment can be done through multiple mediums, including Bajaj Finserv's BBPS platform. You get a simple interface free from technical glitches when you make Muthoot payments online at Bajaj Finserv. Moreover, you receive a confirmation receipt on the spot, verifying Muthoot's quick loan payment. Muthoot Finance offers different types of loans, of which gold loan is the most popular. Muthoot Finance gold loan payment through the BBPS platform is safe and secure, and you won’t have to worry about your privacy. Additionally, you can choose your preferred payment method while making Muthoot gold loan online payment.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) introduced the concept of BBPS, intending to streamline digital payments. The BBPS platform has made online transactions simpler and accessible to all consumers. Bajaj Finserv offers this platform at no additional cost and allows you to score discounts upon the completion of transactions. You can make Muthoot gold loan payments through BBPS without any hassle.
Pay Your Loan EMIs
IIFL Loan Payment
ICICI Bank Loan Payment
Manappuram Finance Loan Payment
Axis Bank Loan Payment
IDFC First Bank Loan Payment
Hero Fincorp Loan Payment
HDB Finance Loan Payment
Mahindra Finance Loan Payment
Features and benefits of using Bajaj’s BBPS
Zero transaction fee
Make payments with zero processing fees or hidden charges
Multiple payment channels
Choose your preferred mode of payment from a wide variety of available options
Pay seamlessly, from anywhere, at anytime
Receive instant bill receipts and transaction IDs for all your successful payments
Muthoot loan emi payment online with multiple payment modes
Credit Card: You can use your credit card to pay your dues if you do not have cash at hand, or wish to avail yourself of offers on your card.
Debit Card: The BBPS platform accepts payments for Muthoot Finance gold loans through debit cards.
Net Banking: You can log in to your bank account and use the net banking facility to clear the Muthoot Finance gold loan.
UPI: You can also use your UPI ID to repay the outstanding amount.
How to make Muthoot loan payment online step-by-step?
Follow these procedures to repay your loan via the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 To 'Generate OTP,' enter your 10-digit mobile phone number
- 6 Enter the OTP and click the 'Proceed' button
- 7 Click on 'Loan Repayment' in the 'Financial Services and Taxes' section
- 8 From the drop-down menu, choose your loan provider
- 9 'Proceed' after entering your loan account number
- 10 Choose your preferred payment method and finish the transaction
Fees and charges
Bajaj Finserv's Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) does not charge any transaction fees.
Frequently asked questions on Muthoot Finance emi payment
You can use several payment methods such as credit card, debit card, UPI and net banking for loan repayment via BBPS.
You can choose the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform for your loan repayment as it keeps your bank details and payment information secure. Moreover, Bajaj Finserv does not charge any fee for BBPS transactions.
You can pay your Muthoot Finance loan interest amount online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform.
Once the payment is completed, you will get a message for successful payment. You will also receive the BBPS bill receipt in email/SMS/ print form and the transaction ID. A confirmation/ transaction success message will also appear on your screen once the transaction is complete. Check your transaction history for future reference.
You can make Muthoot Finance loan payments online by following these steps:
- Visit Bajaj Finserv’s Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) login page
- Enter your name as per your PAN card
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Enter the ‘One-time Password (OTP)’ sent to your mobile number
- Click on ‘Submit OTP’
- Click on ‘Loan Repayment’ from the ‘Financial Services and Taxes’ category
- Select Muthoot Finance as your biller from the drop-down menu
- Enter your loan number and click on ‘Proceed’
- Complete Muthoot Finance loan payment using either your credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI ID.
You can make Muthoot Finance loan payments using the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) platform offered by Bajaj Finserv.
The interest rates on personal loans offered by Muthoot Finance start at 14% per annum. The interest varies according to the applicant’s credit history, loan amount and other aspects.
You can check the status of your Muthoot Finance gold loan in the following manner.
- Go to the official website of Muthoot Finance
- Under the Services tab, choose ‘Gold Loan’
- Click on ‘Check Status of your Gold Loan’
- Enter your username and password
- Solve the captcha
- Click on ‘Login’
- You can check your Muthoot Finance gold loan payment status
You can make Muthoot Finance loan payments using Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform, for which you will need your loan number. Credit cards, debit cards, net banking and UPI ID are the accepted modes of payment.
If you fail to pay the Muthoot Finance interest, the NBFC may increase your interest rate and charge extra money for defaulting. It will have a disastrous impact on your credit score, affecting your chances of borrowing money in future.
Before making Muthoot gold loan online payment, you can check the loan balance by giving a missed call on 08040751515 from your registered mobile number. Once you give a missed call, you will receive a message informing you about the loan balance and outstanding interest.
Follow these steps for Muthoot finance gold loan online payment through credit card.
- Visit Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS login page
- Enter your name as printed on your PAN Card
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and click on ‘Submit’
- Navigate to the ‘Financial Services and Taxes’ segment and click on the ‘Loan Repayment’ icon
- Select ‘Muthoot Finance’ as your biller from the drop-down menu
- Enter the loan number and click on ‘Proceed’
- Choose credit card as your preferred payment mode and pay the interest amount
You can find your Muthoot customer ID printed on the pledge you have signed for availing of the gold loan. You can also get it by contacting the customer care executive or visiting the nearest Muthoot Finance branch.
You can check your Muthoot Finance gold loan details by calling 08040751515.
You can clear your Muthoot gold loan by repaying the principal amount and the interest incurred. Once you complete the Muthoot loan repayment, you can collect your pledged gold from the parent branch that approved your loan.
You can make Muthoot Finance interest payments online through Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform.
You can quickly pay Muthoot gold loan interest by following these steps.
- Go to Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS login page
- Enter your name (as per PAN Card) and mobile number
- Click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Type in the OTP and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- Under ‘Financial Services and Taxes’, choose ‘Loan Repayment’
- Choose ‘Muthoot Finance’ as your biller from the drop-down menu
- Enter loan number
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Pay your interest using your debit card, credit card, net banking or UPI ID
If you fail to make Muthoot gold loan payment, Muthoot Finance can auction the gold you’ve pledged. Muthoot Finance reserves the right to sell the gold you pledge as collateral.
Yes, Bajaj Finserv also provides other recharge services such as- D2H recharge, FASTag recharge, Dish TV recharge, and gas booking.
Yes, Bajaj Finserv also provides other bill payment services such as - electricity bill payment, postpaid bill payment, broadband bill payment, credit card bill payment, and piped gas bill payment.