Recharge and Pay Bills
About ICICI bank loan payment online
ICICI Bank offers a variety of loan options for individuals and businesses, including home loans, personal loans, and car loans. For ICICI home loan payment, you can choose from several repayment options, including EMI and step-up EMI. Additionally, you can avail of a part-prepayment or foreclosure option, which lets you pay off your home loan before the end of the loan term.
Customers can make their loan payments online through the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform. BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System) is an integrated bill payment system that enables you to pay various types of bills using a single platform. You can make ICICI home loan payments, car loan payments, or personal loan payments online using the BBPS platform on Bajaj Finserv.
Pay other banks’ loan EMIs
Features and benefits of making ICICI loan payment on Bajaj Finserv
The features and benefits of paying the ICICI loan online on Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform include:
Safe and secure
Bajaj Finserv provides a safe and secure payment platform. Your payment details are secure with the platform’s robust security measures
Bajaj Finserv ensures quick and seamless transactions wherein you will not encounter any technical issues
Multiple payment channels
You can choose your preferred payment mode from debit cards, credit cards, net banking, and UPI
Pay your ICICI loan seamlessly, from anywhere, at anytime
Fees and charges
A convenience fee of up to 2% will be charged depending on the transaction amount and payment mode (inclusive of applicable taxes). For more information on fees and charges, click here.
Note: For failed transactions, the total amount including charges except taxes are reversed.
How to make ICICI loan EMI payment on Bajaj Finserv
Follow these steps to repay your loan via the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform:
- Click on 'DOWNLOAD APP' to open the Google Play Store
- Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- Click on ‘INSTALL’
- Open the app on your mobile phone
- To 'GENERATE OTP,' enter your 10-digit mobile phone number
- Enter the OTP and click the 'PROCEED' button
- Click on 'LOAN REPAYMENT' in the 'FINANCIAL SERVICES AND TAXES' section
- From the drop-down menu, choose your loan provider
- 'PROCEED' after entering your loan account number
- Choose your preferred payment method and finish the transaction
Frequently asked questions
You can choose the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform for your ICICI loan repayment as it keeps your bank details and payment information secure.
You can use serval payment methods such as:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Bajaj Pay Wallet
Once the payment is completed, you will get a message for successful payment. You will also receive the BBPS bill receipt in email/SMS/print form and the transaction ID. A confirmation/transaction success message will also appear on your screen once the transaction is complete. Check your transaction history for future reference.
You can pay for your ICICI Bank personal loan EMI using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- Click on 'PAY NOW' to open the BBPS payments page
- Enter your full name as per your PAN card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to generate OTP
- Enter the OTP and click on 'PROCEED'
- Under the 'FINANCIAL SERVICES AND TAXES' section, click on 'LOAN REPAYMENT'
- Choose 'ICICI BANK LTD-LOANS' from the drop-down menu
- Enter your personal loan account number and click on 'PROCEED'
- Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
The financial institution will not allow you to cancel the payment since you have already made the payment. You can raise a request through My Account by following the below steps:
- Visit the ‘MENU’ tab
- Go to ‘TRANSACTION HISTORY’
- Select the transaction
- Raise a request
You can request ICICI Bank through their web portal to provide you the personal loan statement. You will be required to follow the steps mentioned below to place a request for your personal loan statement:
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank at www.icicibank.com
- On the home page, click on the ‘WAYS TO BANK’ option
- Navigate to the ‘SERVICE REQUEST’ under the ‘INTERNET BANKING’ option
- Click on the ‘SERVICE REQUEST’ option
- On the ‘LIST OF SERVICE REQUESTS’ page, scroll down to the ‘LOAN’ section and click on the ‘PERSONAL LOAN RELATED’ option
- Under ‘OTHERS,’ click on the ‘REQUEST FOR STATEMENT OF LOAN ACCOUNT’ option
- Use your ‘USER ID’ and ‘PASSWORD’ or your ‘REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER’ to log in to the portal
- Click on ‘LOGIN’ if you have used your credentials or click on ‘GET OTP’ if you have used your mobile number
- Once you are logged in, you can place a request for your personal loan account statement
The customer service hotline for ICICI bank personal loans is reachable at 1860-120-7777. By dialing this number, individuals can enquire about their loan information or track their application status. In case you have any lingering questions that need attention, you can reach out to 1800-200-3344 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.