IDFC First Bank Loan Payment
You can quickly pay IDFC First Bank loans without facing any technical glitches through Bajaj Finserv's BBPS platform. While you can make IDFC First Bank loan payments by visiting the bank's nearest branch, you will not enjoy the convenience offered by online payments. When you choose Bajaj Finserv to make IDFC online payment, you can pay within minutes, anytime and from anywhere. BBPS is a safe and reliable platform to make IDFC Bank loan payments, and there is no threat to your privacy. It grants greater flexibility as you can choose your payment mode while making IDFC loan payments.
The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) is an integrated platform operated by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). It streamlines digital payments and renders them quick and prompt. At Bajaj Finserv, you can use this BBPS platform to make IDFC loan repayment and score discounts on successful transactions.
Pay Your Loan EMIs
Manappuram Finance Loan Repayment
IIFL Loan Repayment
Hero Fincorp Loan Repayment
Muthoot Finance Loan Repayment
ICICI Bank Loan Repayment
HDB Finance Loan Repayment
Axis Bank Loan Repayment
Mahindra Finance Loan Repayment
How to Make Loan Repayment Online Step-by-Step?
Follow these procedures to repay your loan via the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 To 'Generate OTP,' enter your 10-digit mobile phone number
- 6 Enter the OTP and click the 'Proceed' button
- 7 Click on 'Loan Repayment' in the 'Financial Services and Taxes' section
- 8 From the drop-down menu, choose your loan provider
- 9 'Proceed' after entering your loan account number
- 10 Choose your preferred payment method and finish the transaction
Why Choose Bajaj Finserv for IDFC Loan Payment Online?
Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS portal offers an unmatched payment experience and promises several benefits. If you choose to pay your IDFC First Bank loan through Bajaj Finserv, you will enjoy the following advantages:
Security: For starters, it is an ultra-secure portal that comes with end-to-end encryption. Your personal credentials and details remain safe, whereas the chances of transaction failure are negligible.
Efficiency: Bajaj Finserv’s online portal is an extremely fast and efficient way to repay your loan, relieving you of the hassle of trying different payment methods and waiting for your transaction to happen successfully.
Free: To pay your loan through Bajaj Finserv’s online portal, you don’t have to pay any fee, making it free.
Capital First Loan Payment with Multiple Payment Modes
Bajaj Finserv’s online portal offers unparalleled convenience for your IDFC First Bank loan repayment with multiple payment options. You can pay using the following payment methods:
Credit card: If you don’t prefer using the funds in your bank account to make your bill payment, you can pay with your credit card.
Debit card: One of the most popular payment options, a debit card allows you to settle your loan repayments quickly and efficiently.
Net banking: Net banking is another great way to make your loan repayment as it allows you to view your detailed payments in your account statement.
UPI: UPI is the fastest-growing mode of payment in India, as it offers excellent ease. All you need is your bank’s UPI ID and pin to complete the payment.
Frequently Asked Questions on on IDFC Loan Payment Online
You can check your IDFC loan balance by logging in to the IDFC First Bank app or website. From finding out the application status of your loan to getting updates about your loan, you can do everything related to your loan on the IDFC First Bank app and website.
You can foreclose your IDFC First Bank personal loan by visiting your nearest IDFC First Bank branch and providing all necessary documents such as identity proof, last EMI payment and loan account number. The next step is to pay the outstanding amount and the foreclosure charges. Once the payment is complete and the documents are verified, the bank will acknowledge the loan foreclosure.
Your IDFC loan account number is a unique number assigned by your bank when your loan is approved and the loan account is created. The bank keeps track of all the loans sanctioned using the loan account numbers.
If your cheque towards EMI payment bounces or your account balance is insufficient at the time of EMI payment, an EMI bounce charge is applied. In case of IDFC First Bank loan, Rs. 400 + GST as applicable is charged per instance of dishonour of cheque.
You can check your IDFC First Bank loan EMI by visiting the official website or downloading the mobile app of IDFC First Bank.
- Login to the customer portal using your user ID and password
- Go to the menu section, click on ‘Product and Services’ and click on ‘Check Application Status’
- Enter the credentials of your personal loan and click on ‘Submit’.
- You can now check the EMI of your loan.
- Alternatively, you can also call the bank’s helpline number 1860 500 9900 or visit the nearest branch to check your EMI status.
Login to IDFC First Bank net banking by entering your username and password. Click on the ‘Account Statements’ tab and select your account. Choose the period for which you want the statement and download the e-statement.
You can avail of your IDFC FIRST Bank consumer durable loan online by visiting the bank’s official website or downloading the mobile app. You can get the approval online and then go to your preferred store and purchase the product that you want on EMI.
You can find your IDFC customer ID on your welcome kit or by visiting the IDFC internet banking website. Log in using your username and password. You can view your customer ID on the left side of the screen.
You can use the IDFC First Bank app to check your Capital First loan status.
You can register for IDFC FIRST Bank net banking by following these easy steps:
- Visit the IDFC FIRST Bank website, and select the ‘Login’ option
- Click on ‘Create Username’, enter your UCIC/customer ID and click ‘Submit’.
- Now enter the account number, or debit card number, or loan account number and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Choose a username, create a net banking password and click on ‘Submit’.
You can check your IDFC loan payment status and details by checking your loan statement. Follow these steps to view the loan statement.
- Head over to the official website of IDFC First Bank
- Log in to your account by entering your customer ID and password
- Click on ‘View Statement’ to check your loan details
You can check your pending IDFC First Bank loan EMIs by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of IDFC First Bank
- Enter your customer ID and password to log in to your account
- Click on ‘View Statement’ to get the details regarding your pending EMIs
Yes, you can check your IDFC loan payment status through your loan statement.
The loan ID number is the loan account number provided by IDFC First Bank to every borrower once the loan gets approved. The loan ID is unique for every customer and allows them to access their account.
You can make IDFC loan online payments on Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS portal using your credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI ID.
Yes, you can pay the IDFC EMI in advance for up to a month.
Yes, you can complete IDFC loan repayment before the due date. However, a 5% fee is chargeable on the outstanding amount on foreclosure of the loan.
You can ensure faster IDFC loan repayment by part prepaying or foreclosing the loan.
You cannot avoid paying interest on a loan, but you can reduce your interest by maintaining a good credit score. Prepayment of loans can also reduce the interest, but the bank may levy a part prepayment fee.
You can clear a loan from IDFC First Bank by paying the last EMI through your preferred payment mode. Once you have completed the IDFC bank loan payment until its maturity, contact the bank’s officials and submit the required documents authenticating your identity and loan details. You will receive a No Objection Certificate (NOC), mentioning that you have cleared your loan upon verification of the documents.
You can pay bounced IDFC EMI using the IDFC quick pay facility on the bank’s official website. You can also make an offline payment by visiting the nearest IDFC First Bank branch.
You can check your EMI balance by downloading and installing the IDFC First Bank mobile app. Once installed, you can log in to your account and check the EMI you need to pay.
You can check your IDFC loan payment balance by giving a missed call on the toll-free number 18002700720.
By following these steps, you can check your IDFC Bank loan payment EMI status.
- Download and install the IDFC First Bank mobile app
- Log in to your account using your credentials
- Click on ‘Products and Services’
- Click on ‘Check Application Status’
- Type in the details of your loan
- Click on ‘Submit’
- You can check your EMI status
You can check the status of your IDFC First Bank loan by dialling the toll-free customer care number 18605009900.
You can close your IDFC First Bank loan by following these steps.
- First and foremost, pay the last EMI
- Once you have made the IDFC loan repayment, contact the bank for loan closure
- Provide all the documents to the branch from where you availed of the loan
- After verification, the bank will offer a No Objection Certificate (NOC) stating that you have repaid the loan