Pay WBSEDCL electricity bill online via BBPS
You can pay your WBSEDCL electricity bill online using the ‘Bills & Recharges' service provided by the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform. The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) at Bajaj Finserv is a one-stop bill payment eco-system conceptualised by the Reserve Bank of India, operated by the National Payments Corporation of India.
Features and Benefits of Making WBSEDCL electricity bill online at BBPS
By choosing Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform for WBSEDCL online bill payment, you can enjoy several benefits, including:
Free of cost
No processing fee or hidden charge is involved while making electricity bill payments on Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform.
Smooth and seamless
You will not face any technical difficulties while paying your WBSEDCL bill online and the procedure is quick and hassle-free.
Your card, bank details and other personal data remain safe and secure on the BBPS platform.
Flexibility of payment
You can use any of the supported payment modes to complete the transaction. The payment modes supported by the BBPS platform include credit card, debit card, net banking and UPI ID.
How to pay your electricity bill online using BBPS?
You can pay your electricity bill online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- 1 Click on 'Download now' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 6 Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- 7 Under the ‘Bills and Recharges' section, tap on 'Electricity'
- 8 Choose your electrical power company from the drop-down menu
- 9 Enter your customer ID and tap on ‘Fetch your bill’
- 10 Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Fees and charges
The Bajaj Finserv's Bharat Bill Payment System does not charge any fee for transactions made through the BBPS platform.
Frequently asked questions
WBSEDCL electricity bill can be viewed online by a CA No. It is one of the easiest methods to check your bill. To view it on the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform, follow these steps:
- Log into the BBPS portal of Bajaj Finserv after entering your name and mobile number
- Choose your power distributor and enter your 9-digit CA number
- Proceed to complete your WBSEDCL bill view process. It is thus easy and convenient
Bajaj Finserv is one of the safest portals for electricity bill payment, with its advanced security mechanisms. It ensures safety of your money along with your personal credentials.
To pay your electricity bill online, head over to the Bajaj Finserv website, click on the BBPS login page and follow these steps:
- Enter your full name and your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’ to receive a 6-digit OTP on your phone.
- Enter the OTP on the next page and click on ‘Submit’ to login successfully.
- Once you’ve logged in, head over to the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section and select ‘Electricity’.
- On the next page, choose your electricity operator, enter your CRN number and click on ‘Proceed’. Your bill will be automatically fetched on the basis of the details you provide.
- Select your preferred mode of payment and click on ‘Pay’.
- Enter your payment details and complete the payment, after which you will get a payment confirmation on the screen along with a receipt for the same.
Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform gives you the freedom of making your electricity bill payment through three different methods. You can ensure it is quickly paid at Bajaj Finserv using your debit card, credit card, or even through the net banking facility.