Eligibility criteria and documents required
Anyone can apply for our loan against shares online, as long as they meet the four basic criteria mentioned below. Also keep a few documents handy while applying for Loan against shares.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 18 to 65 years
- Employment: Salaried, self-employed
- Security value: Minimum Rs. 50,000
- KYC documents: Aadhaar/ passport/ voter’s ID
- PAN card
- DEMAT Holding Statement
Corporates/ HUF/ LLP/ Partnership/ Trust/ Sole Proprietorship can apply for loan against shares of up to Rs. 1000 crore, by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply for a loan against shares
Frequently asked questions
The eligibility criteria for loan against shares with Bajaj Finance are:
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- Your age should be between 18 to 65 years.
- You must either be Salaried, or self-employed.
- You must have a minimum security worth Rs. 50,000.
To apply for loan against shares, click on the ‘Apply’ button on the page. You will be redirected to our form, where you will have to fill your personal details and the value of your shares.
Once all your details have been verified through an OTP, sent on your phone, our representative will contact you for further processing of your application.
Through the loan against shares by Bajaj Finance, you can get a pre assigned loan of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 5 crore.
All individuals: both self employed or salaried are eligible for online loan against shares with Bajaj Finance.
Corporates/ HUF/ LLP/ Partnership can apply for loan against shares of up to Rs. 1000 crore, by reaching us at email@example.com.
The documents required to apply for loan against shares with Bajaj Finance are:
- PAN Card
- One KYC documents from Aadhaar, passport or voter’s ID
- Demat holding statement that gives an account of the shares and securities you have traded in a given period.