Eligibility criteria and documents required
Anyone can apply for our business loan if they meet the five basic criteria mentioned below. If you meet all the business loan eligibility criteria, you will need a set of documents to complete your application process.
- Nationality: Indian
- Business vintage: At least 3 years
- CIBIL Score: 685 or higher
- Work status: Self-employed
- Age: 24 years to 80 years*
- KYC documents - Aadhaar/ passport/ voter’s ID/ driving license/ letter from NPR/ NREGA job card
- PAN card
- Proof of business ownership
- Other financial documents
*Higher age limit is applicable at the time of loan maturity.
How to apply for a business loan
Frequently asked questions
You can take advantage of our flexible repayment tenures ranging up to 96 months.
A CIBIL Score of 685 or higher is required to apply for our business loan.
You can repay your business loan through a NACH mandate.
You do not have to provide any collateral or security such as property or gold ornaments to apply for our business loan.
To apply for our business loan, you should be between 24 years and 80 years of age (*Higher age limit is applicable at the time of loan maturity), with a CIBIL Score of 685 or higher. Your business should also be at least 3 years old.