Register your e-mandate
When you borrow from us, you share your bank account details for mandate registration during the application process. While opening an SDP, you use a bank account to invest funds, which becomes your registered bank account for your monthly investment.
However, when you apply for our Insta EMI Card, you need to register your e-mandate to activate it. You can register your mandate by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
Step-to-step guide to register your e-mandate
You can follow these simple steps to register your mandate in My Account
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page to go to our customer portal.
- Enter your registered mobile number and date of birth and, submit the OTP to sign-in.
- Select your Insta EMI Card from the ‘My Relations’ section for which you want to register the mandate.
- Click on ‘Register Now’ and proceed with mandate registration.
- Enter your bank details, IFSC, and other details, and complete your e-mandate.
Alternatively, you can also click on the ‘Register your e-mandate’ option below. You will be asked to sign-in to My Account. Once signed-in, you can select your Insta EMI Card from the ‘My Relations’ section. Now, click on ‘Register Now’ and proceed with mandate registration.
When you borrow a loan, you register your bank account details during the application process for mandate creation. In case you have invested in an SDP, you must have used a bank account during the time of opening the SDP. This bank account becomes your registered bank account and your monthly investment amount gets debited from this bank account.
However, in case you opt for an Insta EMI Card, you need to register your e-mandate to activate your card. You can sign-in to our customer portal – My Account, select your card from the ‘My Relations’ sections and proceed with mandate registration.
Check the mandate for your product
Sign-in to our customer portal to view mandate details for loans, cards or SDPs.