Tata Play DTH Recharge Online
You can perform Tata Sky recharge online with a plan of your choice through Bajaj Finserv's BBPS platform. Tata Sky, now known as Tata Play, is among the country's most popular DTH service providers, offering numerous channel packs for a diverse audience. You can browse the Tata Sky recharge plans online and subscribe to them through the BBPS platform. Tata Play DTH recharge through Bajaj Finserv BBPS comes at no extra cost like any other DTH recharge. Additionally, you may even score discounts and Tata Sky recharge offers like cashbacks once you recharge your account.
The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) is an integrated platform that brings several bill payments to one place. Bajaj Finserv offers this RBI-conceptualised platform that you can use to recharge your Tata Play set-top box periodically. It is a safe and reliable platform that protects you from fraudulent activities online. Furthermore, quick and immediate transactions mean no delays during the DTH recharge process.
Browse Popular DTH Recharge Plans by Operators
Features and Benefits
Choose Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform to recharge your Tata Play account and enjoy the following benefits.
Zero transaction cost
You do not have to pay processing fees for using the BBPS platform to recharge your Tata Play account.
Smooth and seamless
Thanks to no technical glitches or delays, you can enjoy a seamless payment experience.
Flexible payment methods
You can choose to pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking or UPI ID.
The BBPS platform ensures your privacy and keeps you safe from security threats.
How to Make a Tata Sky DTH Recharge Online?
You can recharge your DTH set-top box online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 6 Enter the OTP and tap on 'Proceed'
- 7 Under the 'Bills and Recharges' section, tap on 'DTH'
- 8 Choose your service provider from the drop-down menu
- 9 Enter your 10-digit customer ID and click on 'Proceed'
- 10 Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the transaction
Fees and charges
The Bharat Bill Payment System of Bajaj Finserv does not impose any fees for transactions.
Tata Sky DTH Recharge Frequently Asked Questions
No additional fee is levied for online DTH recharge. Bajaj Finserv does not charge any fee for transactions on the BBPS platform.
To recharge your Tata Sky account via a debit card on the BBPS platform, follow these steps:
- Click on 'Pay Now' to open the BBPS payments page
- Enter your full name as per your PAN Card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- Under the Recharges' section, click on 'DTH', and select “Tata Sky”
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and click on 'Proceed'
You can choose the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform for Tatat Sky account recharge as it is secure, smooth, quick and easy. You can also recharge for various other DTH service providers.
Once the payment is completed, you will receive a confirmation message and a BBPS recharge receipt in email/ SMS/ print form along with the transaction ID. A confirmation/ success message will also be visible once the transaction is completed. You could also check the details in your transaction history for future reference.
Using the BBPS platform, the account will be recharged within seconds.
Once the recharge is successful, the transaction cannot be reversed since the top-up/ balance/ recharge benefits have already been delivered.
If you would still like to cancel, you can reach out to your service provider's customer support directly and provide the transaction details.
Check if you have entered the details incorrectly. Payment failure could also be due to an issue at the service provider's end. We suggest you retry after some time.
You get several Tata Play recharge plans that come with one-month validity.
You can execute Tata Play recharge online by following these steps.
- Go to Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS login page
- Enter your name as mentioned on your PAN Card
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Type in the OTP and click on ‘Submit OTP’
- Under the ‘Recharges’ category, choose the ‘DTH’ icon
- Choose ‘Tata Play’ from the drop-down menu
- Enter your ten-digit Subscriber ID
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Recharge Tata Play using your debit card, credit card, net banking or UPI ID
The cheapest and best Tata Play recharge plan comes at Rs. 48.60 for one month, called the Hindi Bachat Pack.
Tata Play recharge plans offering a one-year validity are grouped under 12-month packs.
The Tata Play Rs. 99 pack is among the most affordable and value-for-money plans on offer from the DTH provider.