Online Sun Direct Recharge
Sun Direct’s customers can now recharge their DTH accounts online using Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform. The BBPS ecosystem makes online transactions smooth and seamless while keeping you safe from cyber security threats.
Browse Popular DTH Recharge Plans by Operators
Tata Sky Recharge Plans & Offers
Airtel DTH Recharge Plans & Offers
Videocon D2H Recharge Plans & Offers
Features and Benefits
Recharging Sun Direct DTH through the BBPS platform offers several benefits, which include:
No additional cost
You have to pay only for the subscribed TV channels because Bajaj Finserv does not levy any processing fees.
You get a safe platform to pay your TV bill.
Quick and smooth
Recharge your Sun Direct DTH account instantly and receive a digital payment receipt upon completion of the transaction.
Multiple payment modes
You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking and UPI ID.
How to Make a Sun Direct Recharge Online?
You can recharge your DTH set-top box online using the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform by following these steps:
- 1 Click on 'Download App' to open the Google Play Store
- 2 Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- 3 Click on ‘Install’
- 4 Open the app on your mobile phone
- 5 Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- 6 Enter the OTP and tap on 'Proceed'
- 7 Under the 'Bills and Recharges' section, tap on 'DTH'
- 8 Choose your service provider from the drop-down menu
- 9 Enter your 10-digit customer ID and click on 'Proceed'
- 10 Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the transaction
Fees and charges
The Bharat Bill Payment System, operated by Bajaj Finserv, does not impose any fees for transactions conducted on the platform.
Sun Direct DTH Recharge Frequently Asked Questions
No additional fee is levied for online DTH recharge. Bajaj Finserv does not charge any fee for transactions on the BBPS platform.
To recharge your Sun Direct account via a debit card on the BBPS platform, follow these steps:
- Click on 'Pay Now' to open the BBPS payments page
- Enter your full name as per your PAN Card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to 'Generate OTP'
- Enter the OTP and click on 'Proceed'
- Under the Recharges' section, click on 'DTH', and select “Sun Direct”
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and click on 'Proceed'
- Enter a recharge amount or select a plan and click on 'Proceed'
- Choose your payment mode as 'Debit Card' and complete the payment
You can choose the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform for Sun Direct recharge as it is secure, smooth, quick and easy. You can also recharge for various other DTH service providers.
Once the payment is completed, you will receive a confirmation message and a BBPS recharge receipt in email/ SMS/ print form along with the transaction ID. A confirmation/ success message will also be visible once the transaction is completed. You could also check the details in your transaction history for future reference.
Using the BBPS platform, the account will be recharged within seconds.
Once the recharge is successful, the transaction cannot be reversed since the top-up/ balance/ recharge benefits have already been delivered.
If you would still like to cancel, you can reach out to your service provider's customer support directly and provide the transaction details.
Check if you have entered the details incorrectly. Payment failure could also be due to an issue at the service provider's end. We suggest you retry after some time.