How to apply for the Insta EMI Card
Frequently asked questions
Getting a Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card is quite easy with an online application. If you have a regular income and have a CIBIL of 720 or more, you can apply for the card online by clicking here. As it is a digital card, you can access it instantly on our customer portal section "My Account" and avail of its benefits as soon you get it.
How to apply
- Click on www.bajajfinserv.in/how-to-apply-for-insta-emi-card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and verify that with the OTP sent to your phone
- Fill in the application form with your basic details, such as your full name, PAN, date of birth, and PIN code
- Select your employment type and gender
- Click on submit to know your card limit
- Verify your KYC using your Aadhaar Card or DigiLocker
- Post successful KYC, pay a one-time joining fee of Rs. 599/-
- Click on ‘Activate Now’ and enter your bank account number and IFSC code to complete the e-mandate process
- After successful e-mandate registration, your card is ready to use
No documentation submission is required when you have your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card. Simply authenticate your purchase with the OTP sent to your registered mobile number, and you're good to go.
Yes, you can apply for add-on Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Cards for your family.