Frequently asked questions
How to get Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card?
Getting a Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card is quite easy with an online application. If you have a regular income and have a CIBIL of 720, you can apply for the card online by clicking here. As it is a digital card, you can access it instantly on our customer portal section "My Account" and avail of its benefits as soon you get it.
How to apply
- Click on www.bajajfinserv.in/how-to-apply-for-insta-emi-card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and verify that with the OTP sent to your phone
- Fill in the application form with your basic details, such as your full name, PAN, date of birth, and PIN code
- Select your employment type and gender
- Click on submit to know your card limit
- Verify your KYC using your Aadhaar Card or DigiLocker
- Post successful KYC, pay a one-time joining fee of Rs. 530
- Click on ‘Activate Now’ and enter your bank account number and IFSC code to complete the e-mandate process
- After successful e-mandate registration, your card is ready to use