You don’t need a credit card to shop for your preferred products on No Cost EMI from Amazon. You can use your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to pay for your purchases on Amazon easily. The EMI Network Card is a payment system that lets you avail a loan of up to Rs. 4 lakh to shop for products on EMI, even if you don’t have a credit card.
Steps to shop on EMI from Amazon without a credit card:
1) Log on to Amazon, browse their website, and select your product.
2) Add the product to your cart and check out. You will be directed to the payment page.
3) On the payment page, opt for the Bajaj Finserv No Cost EMI as your preferred payment method.
4) Select your preferred EMI scheme.
5) Enter your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card details.
6) Confirm your order by entering the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
7) Your order is now placed.