How to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop on Flipkart?
You can use your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop online as well as offline. Bajaj Finserv has partnered with Flipkart to offer more than 4 lakh products on No Cost EMI.
Here’s how you can use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to avail No Cost EMI on Flipkart:
- Step 1) Visit Flipkart’s website, browse, and select the product that you wish to buy.
- Step 2) Read the product description to check if the product is available on No Cost EMI or not. You can click on ‘No Cost EMI – View Plans’ to see if Bajaj Finserv offers No Cost EMI on your product.
- Step 3) Click on ‘Buy Now’ and proceed to pay. On the payment page, choose ‘No Cost EMI’ as your payment mode, select the ‘Bajaj Finserv EMI’ option and then pick a suitable EMI tenor.
- Step 4) You will be asked to enter your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card details and authenticate your purchase by entering the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Step 5) Click on ‘Place Order’ and get your product on EMI. Shopping for your favourite products on the EMI Network is really that simple.
Additional Read: How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card