Follow-up on your open request
Our customer support team will try its best to resolve your requests in as little time as possible. The standard time defined to resolve your query is 48 business hours.
However, in the rare event that you do not receive a response to your query within the committed timeline, you can follow up by visiting our ‘Help and Support’ section.
This facility ensures that no query, no matter how big or small, remains unanswered. However, you may only be able to follow-up on your request if you do not get a response from us within the committed timeline.
Seek an answer for your pending request
You can follow-up on your request by visiting My Account and following these simple steps:
- Go to our customer portal by clicking on ‘Sign-in’ button at the top of this page
- Enter your registered mobile number and date of birth
- Once signed-in, you can click on the ‘View All’ option next to the ‘My Raised Requests’ section
- Click on the filter icon, select the ‘Open’ option, and click on 'Apply'
- View all your open requests, and click on the request number you want to do a follow-up on
- Click on the ‘Escalate’ option in your request
- Enter your remarks, upload a supporting document if needed, and submit
You can also follow-up on any pending query by clicking on the ‘Follow-up on your query’ option below. You will be asked to sign-in to ‘My Account’. You will be redirected to the ‘Help and Support’ section, where you can select your request number and check on your pending request.
This ‘Escalate’ option is activated only when you do not receive any response from us even after the committed timeline.
Our customer support team ensures that all your queries are resolved within 48 business hours. However, if you do not receive a response within the committed timeline, you can follow-up by visiting our customer portal.
All you have to do is sign-in to My Account, and click on ‘View All’ option next to the ‘My Raised Requests’ section. You can then, find all your requests and select the request number you want to follow-up on. Click on ‘Escalate’ option, enter your remarks, and submit. Please note that ‘Escalate’ option is activated only when our customer representative fails to reach out to you within the committed timeline.
Raise a Request
Sign-in to My Account and find the answers to all your queries.