Manage your GST details
Goods and Services Tax Identifying Number (GSTIN) is a 15-digit unique identification number given to registered businesses in India. It is an important detail used to verify your profile if you are a corporate or a business customer.
You can update your GST details in My Account by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page to visit our customer portal.
- Enter your date of incorporation and mobile number/ email ID to view the profile section.
- .Click on the ‘Edit’ option within the GSTIN section.
- Select your loan account number for which you want to update your GSTIN details.
- Enter your updated GST details.
- Review the new details and submit your request.
You can also update your GSTIN in our records by clicking on the ‘Edit your GSTIN’ text below. You will be then asked to sign-in to My Account. Once signed-in, you can proceed to update your GSTIN details. You will receive a confirmation SMS about your updated details on your registered mobile number within two business days.
If you are a corporate or a business, you share your GST details with us when you choose any of our products. You can verify your GSTIN details by visiting My Account, in case of any change, you can edit it in a few simple steps.
By doing this, you add an extra layer of security to your sensitive information and help us verify your profile.
View your profile
Check your information by signing-in to My Account.