Features and benefits of business loan for chartered accountants
Select a tenure ranging up to 96 months (8 years) to keep your EMIs aligned to your budget.
Get approval without having to offer a personal or business asset as security.
Money in 48 hours*
Receive the funds in your bank account within 48 hours* of your application approval.
Obtain a business loan with a Certificate of Practice and a few KYC.
Your documents will be collected at your doorstep by a Bajaj Finance executive for added convenience.
Borrow and prepay funds against your loan limit with zero extra charges. Choose to pay just the interest as EMI for the initial tenure.
Digital loan account
Prepay funds, view your statements, keep tabs on your outstanding balance and more with our customer portal – My Account.
Grow your firm with a Bajaj Finserv Business Loan for Chartered Accountants. Get up to Rs. 80 lakh (inclusive of Insurance premium, VAS charges, documentation charges, Flexi fees, and processing fees) in just 48 hours* of approval without providing collateral.
Use the loan to get a new office space, open a branch office, integrate technology into practice, manage late payments from clients, hire extra recruits during the filing season, and more. Repay it conveniently over a flexible tenure ranging between 12 months and 96 months.
For flexibility in borrowing, consider the Flexi loan facility. It offers you a pre-approved loan limit, against which you can borrow funds and prepay them as many times as you wish at nil charges. Further, your interest payment is limited to the amount you borrow only. Additionally, you can opt for interest-only EMIs for the initial tenure to reduce your monthly outgo by up to 45%*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Eligibility criteria for a business loan for chartered accountants
Get a business loan for chartered accountants from Bajaj Finance by meeting these simple eligibility terms.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 22 years to 80 years*
- CIBIL Score: 685 or higher
*age should be 80 years or less at the end of your tenure.
Documents required for a business loan for CA
Bajaj Finance approves loan applications after verifying a minimal set of documents*:
- KYC documents - Aadhaar/ passport/ voter’s ID/ driving license/ letter from NPR/ NREGA job card
- PAN card
- Certificate of Practice
*Additional documents required, if any, will be communicated during the application process.
Applicable fees and charges
|Types of fees
|Rate of interest
|11% - 22% per annum
|Up to 2.95% of the loan amount (inclusive of applicable taxes)
|Up to Rs. 2,360 (inclusive of applicable taxes)
Term Loan: Not applicable
*The Flexi charges above will be deducted upfront from the loan amount.
*Loan amount includes approved loan amount, insurance premium, VAS charges and documentation charges.
• Term Loan: Up to 4.72% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of the outstanding loan amount as on the date of full such prepayment
• Flexi Term Loan (Flexi Dropline): Up to 4.72% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of the total withdrawable amount as per the repayment schedule as on the date of full such prepayment
• Flexi Hybrid Loan: Up to 4.72% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of the total withdrawable amount as per the repayment schedule as on the date of full such prepayment
• Up to 4.72% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of the principal amount of loan prepaid on the date of such part prepayment
• Not applicable for Flexi Term Loan (Flexi Dropline) and Flexi Hybrid Loan
|Annual maintenance charges
|Term Loan: Not applicable
Flexi Term Loan (Flexi Dropline): Up to 0.295% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of the total withdrawable amount (as per the repayment schedule) on the date of levy of such charges
Flexi Hybrid Loan:
• Up to 0.59% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of the total withdrawable amount during initial tenure
• Up to 0.295% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of total withdrawable amount during subsequent tenure
|In case of default of repayment instrument, Rs. 1,500 per bounce will be levied.
|Delay in payment of monthly instalment shall attract penal interest at the rate of 42% per annum applicable on the monthly instalment outstanding, from the respective due date until the date of receipt of monthly instalment.
|Stamp duty (as per respective state)
|Payable as per state laws and deducted upfront from the loan amount
|Mandate rejection charges
|Rs. 450 per month from the first month of due date for mandate rejected by customer’s bank until the new mandate is registered
|Broken period interest/ pre-EMI interest
|Broken period interest/ pre-EMI interest shall mean the amount of interest on loan for the number of day(s), which is(are) charged in two scenarios:
Scenario 1 – More than 30 days from the date of loan disbursal till the first EMI is charged:
In this scenario, broken period interest is recovered by the following methods:
• For Term Loan: Deducted from the loan disbursement
• For Flexi Term Loan: Added to the first instalment
• For Flexi Hybrid Loan: Added to the first instalment
Scenario 2 – Less than 30 days from the date of loan disbursal till the first EMI is charged:
In this scenario, interest is charged only for the actual number of days since the loan was disbursed.
|Up to 1.18% of the loan amount (inclusive of applicable taxes)
(Switch fee is applicable only in case of switch of loan. In switch cases, processing fees and documentation charges will not be applicable.)
How to apply for a business loan for chartered accountants
Apply for a business loan for chartered accountants online in a few quick steps.
- 1 Click on the 'APPLY' button on this page
- 2 Enter your 10-digit mobile number and OTP
- 3 Fill in the application form with your basic personal and professional details
- 4 Once you fill out the form, click on ‘PROCEED’
- 5 Update the KYC details
- 6 Schedule an appointment for document verification
Note: Keep your Certificate of Practice handy to finish the KYC process.
Our representative will guide you on the next steps. The loan amount will be transferred to your bank account upon verification of your documents.