Features and benefits of business loan for chartered accountants
Select a tenor ranging up to 96 months (8 years) to keep your EMIs aligned to your budget.
Get approval without having to offer a personal or business asset as security.
Money in 48 hours*
Receive the funds in your bank account within 48 hours* of your application being approved.
Obtain a business loan with a Certificate of Practice and a few KYC.
Have your documents collected at your doorstep by a Bajaj Finserv executive for added convenience.
Borrow and prepay funds against your loan limit at zero extra charges. Choose to pay just the interest as EMI for the initial tenor.
Digital loan account
Prepay funds, view your statements, keep tabs on your outstanding balance and more with our customer portal – My Account.
Take your firm to the next level with a Bajaj Finserv Business Loan for Chartered Accountants. Get up to Rs. 55 lakh (Inclusive of Insurance Premium, VAS Charges, Documentation Charges, Flexi fees and Processing Fees) in just 48 hours* of approval without providing collateral.
Use the loan to get a new office space, open a branch office, integrate technology into practice, manage late payments from clients, hire extra recruits during the filing season, and more. Repay it conveniently over a flexible tenor ranging between 12 months and 96 months months.
For flexibility in borrowing, consider the Flexi loan facility. It offers you a pre-approved loan limit, against which you can borrow funds and prepay them as many times as you wish at nil charges. Further, your interest payment is limited to the amount you borrow only. Additionally, you can opt for interest-only EMIs for the initial tenor to reduce your monthly outgo by up to 45%*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Eligibility criteria for a business loan for chartered accountants
Get a business loan for chartered accountants from Bajaj Finserv by meeting these simple eligibility terms.
Practice: At least 2 years
Property: Own a house or office in a city Bajaj Finserv operates in
Documents required for a business loan for chartered accountants
Bajaj Finserv approves loan applications after verifying a minimal set of documents*:
- KYC documents – Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter ID card, driving license or any other government-approved KYC document
- Address proof – Documents such as your electricity bill, rent agreement, passport may be used as proof of address
- Certificate of Practice
*Please note that the list is indicative. During loan processing, additional documents may be needed.
Applicable fees and charges
|Types of fees||Charges applicable|
|Rate of interest||11% - 18% per annum|
|Processing fee||Up to 2.95% of the loan amount (inclusive of applicable taxes)|
|Documentation charges||Up to Rs. 2,360 (inclusive of applicable taxes)|
Term Loan: Not applicable
*The Flexi charges above will be deducted upfront from the loan amount.
*Loan amount includes approved loan amount, insurance premium, VAS charges and documentation charges.
|Prepayment charges||Full prepayment
• Term Loan: Up to 4.72% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of the outstanding loan amount as on the date of full prepayment
• Flexi Term Loan (Flexi Dropline): Up to 4.72% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of the total withdrawable amount as per the repayment schedule as on the date of full prepayment
• Flexi Hybrid Loan: Up to 4.72% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of the total withdrawable amount as per the repayment schedule as on the date of full prepayment
• Up to 4.72% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of the principal amount of loan prepaid on the date of such part prepayment
• Not applicable for Flexi Term Loan (Flexi Dropline) and Flexi Hybrid Loan
|Annual maintenance charges||Term Loan: Not applicable
Flexi Term Loan (Flexi Dropline): Up to 0.295% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of the total withdrawable amount (as per the repayment schedule) on the date of levy of such charges
Flexi Hybrid Loan:
• Up to 0.59% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of the total withdrawable amount during initial tenure
• Up to 0.295% (inclusive of applicable taxes) of total withdrawable amount during subsequent tenure
|Bounce charges||In case of default of repayment instrument, Rs. 1,500 per bounce will be levied.|
|Penal interest||Delay in payment of monthly instalment shall attract penal interest at the rate of 3.50% per month on the monthly instalment outstanding, from the respective due date until the date of receipt of monthly instalment.|
|Stamp duty||Payable as per state laws and deducted upfront from the loan amount|
|Mandate rejection service charges||Rs. 450 per month from the first month of due date for mandate rejected by customer’s bank until the new mandate is registered|
|Broken period interest/ pre-EMI interest||Broken period interest/ pre-EMI interest shall mean the amount of interest on loan for the number of day(s), which is(are) charged in two scenarios:
Scenario 1 – More than 30 days from the date of loan disbursal till the first EMI is charged:
In this scenario, broken period interest is recovered by the following methods:
• For Term Loan: Deducted from the loan disbursement
• For Flexi Term Loan: Added to the first instalment
• For Flexi Hybrid Loan: Added to the first instalment
Scenario 2 – Less than 30 days from the date of loan disbursal till the first EMI is charged:
In this scenario, interest is charged only for the actual number of days since the loan was disbursed.
|Switch fees||Up to 1.18% of the loan amount (inclusive of applicable taxes)
(Switch fee is applicable only in case of switch of loan. In switch cases, processing fees and documentation charges will not be applicable.)
|Mandate registration charges||In case of UPI mandate registration, Re. 1 (inclusive of applicable taxes) will be collected from the customer.|
How to apply for a business loan for chartered accountants
Apply for a business loan for chartered accountants online in a few quick steps.
- 1 Click on ‘Apply Online’ to open our online application form
- 2 Share your phone number and enter the OTP
- 3 Fill in your basic personal and financial details
- 4 Choose the loan amount you wish to borrow
- 5 Submit the required documents to our representative at your doorstep
After these steps, await a call from our representative, who will help you expedite disbursal.