Once you qualify for our chartered accountant loan, you can apply for it online, get approval and submit the required documents to our representative. After this, the funds are transferred to your bank account in as few as 24 hours*.
Here’s a detailed guide on how to apply for the Bajaj Finserv Chartered Accountant Loan.
- Click on Apply Online to open the online application form
- Enter your mobile number and OTP
- Share your basic personal and financial details
- Select the loan amount you wish to borrow
- Submit the needed documents to our representative at your doorstep
Next, you will receive a call from our representative, who will guide you on the next steps of getting your loan in your account.
*Terms and conditions apply
Also Read: How to get your CA Loan approved easily