Manage your FD renewal
When you invest in a fixed deposit, you park your funds to earn interest on them for a pre-defined period of time. Once your FD matures, if you’ve opted for cumulative FD, you’ll receive your invested funds along with the interest accumulated.
However, if you’ve opted for non-cumulative FD, you’ll receive the principal and the interest amount as per your selected payout option.
If you wish to earn more interest on your invested amount to maximise your savings, you can opt for FD renewal. Bajaj Finance Limited offers the flexibility of choosing the renewal plan – the amount you want to reinvest and the tenure. You can renew your fixed deposit up to 24 hours before the maturity date.
Renew your fixed deposits in My Account
You can renew your Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit in a few clicks by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
- Visit My Account by clicking on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page.
- Enter your registered mobile number and submit the OTP to sign-in.
- Verify your details by entering your date of birth.
- Choose your fixed deposit from ‘My Relations’.
- Click on the ‘Renew your FD’ option from the ‘Quick Actions’ section.
- Check your existing FD details and click on ‘Proceed'.
- Select the details of the renewal plan, such as amount, tenure, and renewal option.
- Verify your details with the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and proceed with renewal.
You can click on the ‘Renew your fixed deposit’ text below to sign-in to My Account. Then, select your fixed deposit, click on ‘Renew your FD’ from the ‘Quick Actions’ section, choose your renewal plan, and proceed.
If your FD has a joint account holder, then the OTP will be sent to the joint account holder’s registered mobile number as well. However, primary account holder should initiate the renewal request.
You can renew your fixed deposit 24 hours before its maturity date and earn more interest on it. While renewing your Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit, select a renewal plan that suits your investment goal. You can renew the principal amount, principal, and interest or an amount of your choice.
You can visit our customer portal – My Account and renew it online in a few simple steps.
Check your fixed deposits
Visit our customer portal and track your FD details easily.