Add a joint account holder for your FD
Just like your bank accounts, you can add a joint account holder for your fixed deposit as well. You can update joint account holder details in a few clicks by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
Manage your joint account holder details
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page to visit our customer portal.
- Enter your registered mobile number submit the OTP to sign-in.
- Verify your details by entering your date of birth to go to our ‘Raise a Request’ section.
- Select ‘Fixed Deposit’ as your product and choose the FD number for which you want to update the joint account holder.
- Choose ‘FD Details’ as your query type and ‘Joint account holder addition’ as your sub-query type.
- Enter the required details and upload supporting documents if needed.
- Review your details and proceed to submit the request.
You can also directly visit our customer portal by clicking on ‘Update your joint account holder details’ below. Once signed-in, you will be redirected to the ‘Raise a Request’ section. You can then select your FD, enter the relevant query and sub-query type, and proceed to submit.
Once you submit the request, our representative will reach out to you within 48 business hours to guide you on further steps.
In case you wish to add a joint account holder to your fixed deposit, you can raise a request with us by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
You can sign-in with your mobile number, and date of birth. Once you are signed-in, you can raise a request by visiting our help and support section. Once you raise a request, our representative will reach out to you in 48 business hours to guide you on further steps.
Check your fixed deposits
Visit our customer portal and track your FD details easily.