Manage your bank account details
When you open a fixed deposit with us, you use a bank account from which you invest money. This bank account, by default, becomes your maturity bank account, which means that once your FD matures, you’ll receive funds in this account.
If there’s any change in your bank account during your FD tenure, you can update the same by raising a request in My Account.
Update your maturity bank account details
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page to visit our customer portal.
- Enter your registered mobile number and the OTP to sign-in.
- Share your date of birth for verification.
- Select the FD number from the ‘My Relations’ section.
- Click on the ‘Update Bank Details’ option below your bank account details.
- Select the relevant query and sub-query type.
- Enter any additional details, if required, and submit your request.
You can also directly visit our customer portal by clicking on ‘Update maturity bank account’ below. Once signed-in, you’ll be redirected to the ‘My Relations’ section. You can then select your FD, click on ‘Update Bank Account’ below your bank details section, and proceed to raise a request.
After you submit your request, a representative will contact you within 48 business hours to guide you through the next steps.
Your maturity bank account is the account in which you’ll receive funds once your FD matures. In case your bank account undergoes any change, you can update the same by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
Once you’re signed-in, you can raise a request to change your bank account details
Check your fixed deposits
Visit our customer portal and track your FD details easily.