If you’ve opted for a Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit, you need to submit a FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) declaration. However, if you’re a non-resident Indian, it’s mandatory to submit your FATCA. This is because your tax liabilities will be governed by the country of residence.
You can submit the FATCA declaration online in a few easy steps by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
Submit your FATCA declaration online
You can submit the FATCA form in My Account by following these simple steps:
- You can sign-in to our customer portal by entering your mobile number or email ID and the OTP.
- Verify your details with your date of birth and proceed.
- Select the fixed deposit from ‘My Relations’.
- Click on the ‘FATCA Form’ option from the ‘Quick Actions’ section.
- Enter the required information and click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- Verify your details with the OTP sent to your registered number.
You can also directly visit our customer portal by clicking on ‘Submit your FATCA declaration’ below. Once signed-in, select your FD, click on ‘FATCA Form’ within ‘Quick Actions’ and proceed. You’ll receive a confirmation message on your screen once you submit the declaration.
When you invest in a fixed deposit, you must submit FATCA/ CRS declaration to the financial institutions. This declaration informs the financial institution about your citizenship and tax residency status.
You can submit your FATCA declaration in a few simple steps by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
Check your fixed deposits
Visit our customer portal and track your FD details easily.