If you’ve opted for a Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit, you need to submit a FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) declaration. However, if you’re a non-resident Indian, it’s mandatory to submit your FATCA declaration form. This is because your tax liabilities will be governed by the country of residence.
You can submit the FATCA declaration online in a few easy steps by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
Submit your FATCA declaration form online
You can submit the FATCA form in My Account by following these simple steps:
- You can sign-in to our customer portal by entering your mobile number or email ID and the OTP.
- Verify your details with your date of birth and proceed.
- Select the fixed deposit from ‘My Relations’.
- Click on the ‘FATCA Form’ option from the ‘Quick Actions’ section.
- Enter the required information and click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- Verify your details with the OTP sent to your registered number.
You can also directly visit our customer portal by clicking on ‘Submit your FATCA declaration’ below. Once signed-in, select your FD, click on ‘FATCA Form’ within ‘Quick Actions’ and proceed. You’ll receive a confirmation message on your screen once you submit the declaration.
When you invest in a fixed deposit, you must submit FATCA/ CRS declaration to the financial institutions. This declaration informs the financial institution about your citizenship and tax residency status.
You can submit your FATCA declaration in a few simple steps by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
Check your fixed deposits
Visit our customer portal and track your FD details easily.
Frequently asked questions
Non-resident Indians who have invested in Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit need to submit the FATCA declaration form. It’s mandatory as their tax liabilities are governed by the country of residence.
If you’ve invested in Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit, you can download your FD receipt by visiting our customer portal – My Account. Follow these easy steps to download your FD receipt.
- Click on the ‘Download FD receipt’ text given below to go to our customer portal.
- Sign-in with your registered mobile number and the OTP to sign-in.
- Enter your date of birth for verification and proceed.
- Select the FD for which you want to download the receipt.
- Click on ‘Fixed Deposit Receipt’ to download it.