How to view your FD receipt
View your fixed deposit receipt
Fixed deposit receipt (FDR) is a document, which is issued once you book an FD with Bajaj Finance. A physical copy of this FDR is also sent to your registered address.
Download your fixed deposit receipt
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page.
- Enter your registered mobile number and submit the OTP to sign-in.
- Verify yourself by entering your date of birth and proceed.
- Visit the ‘Document Centre’ section and select your FD.
- Click on ‘Fixed Deposit Receipt’ to download it.
Alternatively, you can click on the below link to download your fixed deposit receipt.
Check your fixed deposits
Visit our customer portal and track your FD details easily.