Apply for a TDS waiver
TDS or Tax Deducted at Source is a tax that gets deducted from your interest payable. Although a fixed deposit is one of the safest investment options, the interest earned on it is considered part of your income. Therefore, TDS applies to this interest amount.
However, if your total income is below the minimum tax limit, you can declare the same by submitting Form 15G/ H for TDS waiver. If your age is below 60, you need to submit Form 15G, while if you are above 60, you need to submit Form 15H.
Once you submit this declaration, it will ensure that no TDS is deducted from the interest earned on your deposits.
Bajaj Finance Limited offers you the facility of submitting this declaration online in a few easy steps. You can submit your Form 15G/ H by visiting My Account.
Submit Form 15G/ H to apply for a TDS waiver
You can submit your declaration by following these simple steps:
- Enter your mobile number and submit the OTP to sign-in to My Account.
- Verify your details by entering your date of birth.
- Select your fixed deposit from the ‘My Relations’ section.
- Click on the ‘Submit Form 15G/ H’ option from the ‘Quick Actions’ section.
- View your Form 15G or Form 15H and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Enter any additional information that is required.
- Verify with the OTP you received on your registered mobile number and proceed with submission.
Click on the ‘Apply for a TDS waiver’ option below to visit our customer portal. Once signed-in, you’ll be redirected to the ‘My Relations’ section, where you can select your FD.
You can then click on the ‘Submit Form 15G/ H’ option from the ‘Quick Actions’ section and proceed with your declaration.
You can submit your Form 15 G/ H online by visiting our customer portal – My Account and applying for a waiver.
Once you are signed-in, select your FD from ‘My Relations’ and proceed to apply for a TDS waiver.
Check your fixed deposits
Visit our customer portal and track your FD details easily.