Manage your FD nominee
When you choose to invest in a fixed deposit, you can also add a nominee. This facility ensures that your FD is easily transferred to your loved ones in the event of your untimely demise.
However, if you don’t add a nominee, claiming the FD amount in the event of your untimely demise becomes difficult. In such a case, your rightful heir(s) may be asked to produce a court order or a succession certificate to claim the FD on maturity.
Update nominee details for your fixed deposit
- Go to our customer portal by clicking on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page.
- Sign-in with your registered mobile number and the OTP.
- Enter your date of birth for verification and proceed.
- Choose your fixed deposit from ‘My Relations’.
- Click on the ‘Add Nominee’ or ‘Edit Nominee’ option below the ‘Nominee Details’ section.
- Enter your nominee's details, such as name, date of birth, and address. If your nominee is a minor (under the age of 18), you will be asked to provide guardian information.
- Verify your details with the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
You can also update your nominee details by clicking on the ‘Manage your FD nominee details’ text below. Then, select your FD, and click on the ‘Add Nominee’ or ‘Edit Nominee’ option below the ‘Nominee Details’ section. Enter the required details and proceed.
If your FD has a joint account holder, then the OTP is sent to their registered mobile number as well. However, only the primary accountholder of the FD can initiate renewal changes.
Bajaj Finance Limited offers you the facility to add nominee details when you choose to invest in our FD. It’s important to add a nominee for a secure future and a hassle-free experience for your loved ones.
You can update your nominee details online by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
Check your fixed deposits
Visit our customer portal and track your FD details easily.