Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan is an easy solution for a host of financing requirements. You can avail of a high sanction of up to Rs. 40 lakh by fulfilling the simple eligibility criteria. Besides offering you financial assistance, Bajaj Finserv also makes personal loan repayment easy on your pocket with its flexible tenure options. You can choose a flexible repayment tenure that ranges up to 96 months as per your financial conditions. Once you’ve decided on tenure, you can calculate your EMIs using the personal loan EMI calculator. This way, you can plan your finances well and manage loan repayment with ease. Best of all, you can use the Bajaj Finserv online payment option for your personal loan payments and experience a convenient process.
Process of paying the EMI online of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
You can process the Bajaj Finserv EMI payment online through any of the following modes.
- NEFT or bank transfer
- Credit or debit cards
- Mobile wallets such as MobiKwik and Paytm
- Bajaj Finserv app
Processing EMI payments using the Bajaj Finserv app is convenient. because you can make an online EMI payment, track your Bajaj Finserv EMI payment status and receive notifications about overdue payments, all in one place. To make a payment through the app, follow these steps.
- Login to the Bajaj Finserv app using your registered mobile number
- Select your loan account from the ‘My Relations’ section
- Click on the ‘Make Payments’ option and proceed to make the payment
Alternatively, you can use our customer portal – My Account and manage your ongoing loans easily. You can make payments, download loan statements, and even buy insurance policies. However, to get to these features and benefits, you have to log in to the customer service portal. You can sign-in to our customer portal by using your registered mobile number and the OTP.
Additional read: How to log in to the Bajaj Finserv customer portal?
Features of the Bajaj Finserv app
- You can view and manage your loan account. You can check the details of your loan, make EMI payments, and download your Bajaj Finserv EMI statement as well.
- You can process due loan payments, part-prepay, or foreclose the loan.
- The app also makes it easier to keep track of your finances and loan payments as you get notifications.
- You can raise a request or query via the app. Also, you can keep track of your loan request status on the app as well.
- You can also view your pre-approved offers or other recommended offers through the app.
So now that you’re aware of the Bajaj Finserv app features, use it to make EMI payments from the comfort of your home. To download the app, follow these easy steps.
Steps to download the Bajaj Finserv app
- You can download the Bajaj Finserv app via the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store.
- Once downloaded, you can log in with your registered mobile number. Then, you need to verify your details by entering the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Upon verification, you can begin using the app to view and manage your personal loan account.
Additional read: How to download the Bajaj Finserv app?
Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can make loan payments on the go. Alternatively, you can access the Bajaj Finserv customer portal through our website. To access this, enter your registered mobile number and the OTP to sign-in. Moreover, you can access recommended deals and check your pre-approved personal loan offers from Bajaj Finserv for a range of other loans as well.
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply