Bajaj Finserv’s Personal Loan is an easy solution for all of your financing requirements as you can avail of a high sanction of up to Rs. 25 lakh instantly, with minimum eligibility criteria. Besides offering you financial assistance, Bajaj Finserv also makes the loan repayment easy on your pocket by letting you choose a flexible repayment tenor that ranges up to 60 months. Once you have decided on a tenor, you can calculate your EMIs using the Personal Loan EMI calculator. This way, you can plan your finances well and manage loan repayment with ease. Best of all, you can use the Bajaj Finserv online payment option for your Personal Loan payments and experience a convenient process.
Process of paying the EMI online of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
You can process the Bajaj Finserv EMI payment online through any of the following modes.
- NEFT or bank transfer
- Credit or debit cards
- Mobile wallets such as MobiKwik and Paytm
- Bajaj Finserv Experia App
Processing EMI payments using the Bajaj App is convenient because you can make an online EMI payment, track your Bajaj Finserv EMI payment status and receive notifications about overdue payments, all in one place! To make a payment through the app, follow these steps
- Login to the Bajaj Finserv App using your registered mobile number
- Click on ‘Account Information’ and then on the ‘Online Payment’ tab
- From the sub-menu, select the ‘EMI and Overdue Payment’ option
- Enter the details at the payment gateway to complete the transaction
Not only can you process payments through the Bajaj Finserv App, but you can also avail of other unmatched features. Alternatively, the customer portal by Bajaj Finserv is a one-stop destination where you can manage your loans, make payments, download statements, and even buy insurance policies. However, to get to these features and benefits, you have to log in to the Bajaj Finserv App login page using your email ID, username, or registered mobile number.
Additional Read: How to log in to Bajaj Finserv customer portal?
Features of Bajaj Finserv App
- You can view and manage your loan account, view details related to your previous loans, process EMI payments and download your Bajaj Finserv EMI statement as well.
- You can process due loan payments, part-prepay or foreclose the loan.
- The app also makes it easier to keep track of your finances and loan payments as you get notifications.
- You can raise a request or query via the app. Also, you can keep track of your loan request status on the app as well.
- You can also view your pre-approved offers or other recommended offers through the app.
So now that you are aware of the Bajaj Finserv App features, use it to make EMI payments from the comfort of your home. To download the app, follow these easy steps.
Steps to download the Bajaj Finserv App
- You can download the Bajaj Finserv App via Google Play Store or the iOS App Store
- Once downloaded, you can log in with your Experia ID or with your registered mobile number. Then, you need to verify your details by entering the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- Upon verification, you can begin using the app to view and manage your personal loan account
Alternatively, you can log in to the app using your Facebook ID or Google ID too.
Additional Read: How to download Bajaj Finserv App?
Once you have downloaded the app, you can begin making loan payments in no time at all, without any hassles. Alternatively, you can access the Bajaj Finserv customer portal through our website also. To access this, you must enter either your email ID, username or registered mobile number on the Bajaj Finserv App login page. Moreover, you can access recommended deals and check your pre-approved Personal Loan offers from Bajaj Finserv for a range of other loans as well.
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply