Get information about the Bajaj Finserv Gold Loan online or offline
If you are an existing Bajaj Finserv customer, you can visit My Account - our customer portal and follow these steps:
- 1 Visit our customer portal by clicking the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page.
- 2 Enter your 10-digit mobile number and date of birth.
- 3 Generate and submit the OTP to sign-in.
- 4 To view details for your gold loan click on the ‘My Relations’ section.
- 5 View your loan details such as, repayment status, next due date, and more.
Existing customers can also visit the closest Bajaj Finserv branch near them and speak directly to a Bajaj Finance representative for more details about a gold loan.
How to apply for a gold loan
Follow these quick and easy steps to apply for a gold loan:
- 1 Visit the Bajaj Finance website.
- 2 Click on ‘APPLY’ to open our online application form.
- 3 Enter your 10-digit mobile number and click on ‘GET OTP.’
- 4 Submit the OTP to verify your identity.
- 5 Select your state and city to find the branch nearest to you.
- 6 Enter your full name and date of birth as per your PAN.
- 7 Set up your appointment at our branch.
Once done, you will receive a call from our representative to confirm your appointment and guide you on the next steps.